Video and Audio Delay - Page 2 - Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Delay between video and audio

Quote by Eli Jordan

Something else they didn't ask, 

Has it been since the computer was bought or started at some point? 

If it started sometime maybe it is also some kind of virus worth checking it out.  

Who installed the computer? If you have it installed in the store you will simply go to them to arrange it.

Computer like this from the beginning when I bought. Will not know who installed on the computer, it is bought in ksp. 

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of andralamusya

In my opinion, you have attached the same file of the drivers.

Anyway, I made the updates through the site But I didn't see anything about the voice ...

Quote of Jabberwock

Have you tried what I said? If you don't, try running hardware acceleration

The media flyer won't help because it happens to me on the example series site too .. Basically I run through It happened there, too. How do I enable hardware acceleration ??? 

A simple Google search would show you that this is a known problem with this model of computer.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Laptops/Lenovo-Y540-Audio-desync-Audio-ahead-of-Video/td-p/4512029
On the review page there is a guy there who claims it is an audio driver problem and Lenovo told him they will update the driver.

One says he solved it by running the Vinodus driver with a link to explanations.

On the second page there is a guy who says he solved the problem with changing the settings and also explains how, and there is also a guy who claims that the problem was solved only after they changed And maybe it's a fucking series of computers.

I stopped reading here, briefly going over the threaded 7 pages and trying what people were saying there.

Quote of lompy

A simple Google search would show you that this is a known problem with this model of computer.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Laptops/Lenovo-Y540-Audio-desync-Audio-ahead-of-Video/td-p/4512029
On the review page there is a guy there who claims it is an audio driver problem and Lenovo told him they will update the driver.

One says he solved it by running the Vinodus driver with a link to explanations.

On the second page there is a guy who says he solved the problem with changing the settings and also explains how, and there is also a guy who claims that the problem was solved only after they changed Motherboard And maybe it's a fucking series of computers.

I stopped reading here, briefly going over the threaded 7 pages and trying what people were saying there.

Nothing works ... return to the store?

Quote by Israeli Lidor

The media flyer won't help because it happens to me on the example series site too .. Basically I run through VLC It happened there, too. How do I enable hardware acceleration ??? 

I mean you haven't even tried what I said.

VLC uses its own codecs.

Quote by Israeli Lidor

Nothing works ... return to the store?

You can try, but as I know KSP they will not get it back and will not help you either.

They will send you to the lab of the person responsible for this computer. I think this has an 3 years on-site warranty.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site