Improving Existing PC Existence - Page 2 - Computer Advice Advice - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Improve existing computer performance

Shumy2

As for the Windows startup, I really did neutralize the heavy factors. Without effect.

Question - Could the Windows have been installed as IMAGE from another computer, and is it affecting the speed of the upload? 

Or is it the configuration of the bios? speed and so'? 

Edited By Shumy2
Link to content

Quote of Ivan

No SOLUTO download sites are missing.

What is the obvious connection that is missing, nobody said the problem was downloaded but it is not Offline Installer and exactly what happens to the discussion opener also happens to me after I tried to install and what was not clear in the next section

a quote

Soluto ceased operation of the Soluto Management platform on April 1, 2016.

Even on the official site there is no downloadable anymore (the reason for the quote above and probably why it is not possible to install the software already)
https://www.solutotlv.com/
Try to install and get the same result.

Edited By RoronoaZoro
Link to content

If disk performance tests show that it is working fine and the only slowness is its owner, focus on its owner.

It doesn't have to be something "heavy" it can also be just plain nonsense.

I once had some plugin, I think of an acrobat that delayed it by 25 seconds. The computer would reach the desktop and go upstairs (mouse moves but does not respond to clicks) would release after 25 seconds and everything works fine.

By the way Acrobat, if the computer has the option to create a preview of the PDF at the icon level - if it is from ADOBE it greatly slows down the computer work in file explorer. 

Try to do a diagnostic startup and see how long it takes to cost.

Link to content

Quote of yoavke

If tests Performence Of the disk shows that it works fine and the only slowness is its owner, focus on its owner.

It doesn't have to be something "heavy" it can also be just plain nonsense.

I once had some plugin, I think of an acrobat that delayed it by 25 seconds. The computer would reach the desktop and go upstairs (mouse moves but does not respond to clicks) would release after 25 seconds and everything works fine.

By the way Acrobat, if the computer has the option to create a preview of the PDF at the icon level - if it is from ADOBE it greatly slows down the computer work in file explorer. 

Try to do a diagnostic startup and see how long it takes to cost.

Thanks for the comment. There is no difference with DIAGNOSTIC 

Link to content

70 seconds for increase in diagnostics ?!

How is it divided? How long until a log screen does not exist and how long from this moment until the system responds?

You can try to create another USER and check with it.

Even though it's a desktop computer, you might want to check that it's set to the correct power plan  

Link to content

Hi, Suri on the Delay. How to measure how much it divides? 

Most of the time it is up to the LOG IN screen

After I select DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, it goes up (at the same time) to Windows without And voiceless (apparently these services were not activated in DIAGNOSTIC mode)

How about | 

Link to content

Quote of Ivan

Physically disconnect all drives - internal and external, including DVD - and leave only the SSD And check

If there is an improvement in times.

There is a single seconds improvement, and also not sure, maybe the measurement is not the most accurate. This size does not improve ..

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside