Arduino - Beginner in the field - Electronics & Modeling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Arduino - Starts in the field

ToMeRv32

tl; dr - Starts with , Looking for a recommendation on components and related equipment -
"Main" board, additional small boards, necessary accessories, soldering iron, hot glue gun, box for organizing the equipment, etc.

Peace,
I am a student of electrical engineering and have a light-medium background in electronics and C language.

As part of a workshop I got to work with And I decided that I wanted to learn and work with the above in my spare time 😄

After searching the web for a bit, I found it difficult to understand what sites the components are recommended for,
And moreover, if there are any recommendations for kits / components that you should purchase I'd love to hear - because the selection is just endless .. 😅

There is no financial restriction that the majority is relatively cheap, but you should not just go crazy with excessive kits.

Equipment currently having: 2 matrices, That assessment, Wires, Full toolbox.
Want to buy one uno and another smaller 1 / 2 sitting with one or the other project when it is.

Prefer to purchase original boards (I just found the זה),
Unless it is some priority to purchase something cheap and alternative to the beginning (in case it burns?)
Regarding switching components (WiFi etc.) I am less familiar with the selection.

So .. where to start? : )
Thanks in advance for helpers!

Edited By ToMeRv32
Link to content

Also in the link you brought up, it was not original.

But the imitation experience works fine.

Mali Express 2 regulation. One spire just in case it burns and gets stuck because it will take a month to arrive.

Trying to order through ePacket should arrive faster.

A smaller card than the UNO has it: Arduino Pro Micro

His weakness is connecting the, Can tear if applied in the wrong direction.

Burn it to him as Leonardo.

DA has the esp8266 controller with a faster processor, though not an official Arduino thing but can be burned with their software.

Includes built-in Wifi 2.4GHZ option. It is best to buy the version that includes a shield shield to prevent magnetic interference.

Link to content

Some of the things I said you understood, some not :)

I have not delved into it yet, but I did not even notice it was imitation.
I see UNO costing around 30 $ with shipping from their site,
Not yet found cheaper .. The UNO is designed to be the playground and "small" for what it will be ready.

Is there anything you recommend that you can work on in Arduino's standard work environment?

The model you recommend (below) really looks great (I found about NIS 13 without the shield you mentioned),
Can order any 2-3 :)

Edited By ToMeRv32
Link to content

Note that it works at 3.3V voltage. Faster usually work at lower tensions.

This war is nice:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32861609592.html

Silicone cable has subsided which is less cumbersome.

How did you not find the uno cheaper? Look for Bali Express on this $ 4 roof

Hot glue gun:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32814980623.html

As for the glue itself, check the diameter and that you are a matching buyer.

Link to content

Again, the question is whether to buy the original UNO or something Chinese?
And is working on everyone possible through the normal workspace? Or is it meaningless?

Regarding the tensions, I did not understand your intention, or rather how it should affect me at this point.

Thanks for the other recommendations :)

Edited By ToMeRv32
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site