For those from Amazon, save your mind from Aramex especially those from Ashdod - Consumers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

For those from Amazon, keep your mind off Aramex especially those from Ashdod

Zeev86

I received my first shipment from the orders of , And I just want to warn those who live in Ashdod.
Shipping came via Aramex. First of all, I was told that the shipment was taken by the customer today morning in Tel Aviv and not at the destination point in Ashdod.
At the end I went to the pickup point and the product was thrown on the shop floor by the wide open front door and the store representatives were sitting behind the counter not seeing them and they on the other hand the product. One second and each product may be taken without their attention. In addition, rain continues throughout the country and in Ashdod today so that every product can get wet.
The location of the pick-up point was chosen by Basht Halevi 16 Magic Blast in Ashdod.
In addition to this, the store representative simply asked what my name was, if that was the name on the package and handed me the package without signing at all, reinforcing the fact that they didn't care that the Aramax package was delivered in the morning. Notice, too, that anyone could say it was their name on the packaging.
I order a lot from Amazon and in this case I have not yet encountered.
Unfortunately all my other packages are also on their way from Marmax 😕

Link to content

I didn't understand the connection to Aramax throughout the story. You asked to pick up the package at a collection point unrelated to the messenger company and in your case no less explosion.
Don't know what you expected in such a situation, they are not company employees and that is not their occupation. I would recommend choosing a slightly more serious place from the Magic Blast next time ...
I actually received shipping through the company in Ramat Gan and were just fine. I was notified when it would arrive, the courier phoned in advance to say it was coming soon and the package arrived in good working order.

Link to content

Quote of Zeev86

I received my first shipment from the orders of Black Friday, And I just want to warn those who live in Ashdod.
Shipping came via Aramex. First of all, I was told that the shipment was taken by the customer today morning in Tel Aviv and not at the destination point in Ashdod.
At the end I went to the pickup point and the product was thrown on the shop floor by the wide open front door and the store representatives were sitting behind the counter not seeing them and they on the other hand the product. One second and each product may be taken without their attention. In addition, rain continues throughout the country and in Ashdod today so that every product can get wet.
The location of the pick-up point was chosen by Basht Halevi 16 Magic Blast in Ashdod.
In addition to this, the store representative simply asked what my name was, if that was the name on the package and handed me the package without signing at all, reinforcing the fact that they didn't care that the Aramax package was delivered in the morning. Notice, too, that anyone could say it was their name on the packaging.
I order a lot from Amazon and in this case I have not yet encountered.
Unfortunately all my other packages are also on their way from Marmax 😕

Same goes with a package I received from the same store days ago. 

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

I usually order to my workplace if it's a small product that I can take home in my bag (I'm without . If I had I could have done just about anything).

There is indeed such a problem with products that come with a courier during the hours that people work, if there is no one who can get the package in your place (even since you trust it) then yes, you have to pick a pick-up point.

There is a vegetable store near my house which is a pickup point And from Amazon deliveries you can choose it. The problem is that they do not verify an ID (just ask for a number, I can list anything there) and indeed one mode of delivery from Eliax Express (something cheap) happened that they confused me with someone else, I received his package and he is mine. I returned his package to the store when I found out but I didn't get mine.

By the way, there was no delivery point in the past and I had to go to the post office - and there was a problem with them too - once a package came to me and the status immediately changed to "delivered to the recipient" and when I reached the branch they said it was indeed delivered and need to open an inquiry with mail . I really insisted that they check with them in the warehouse (Sennheiser HD 6xx headphones, not something nonsensical from Aliax Express) and after a few minutes found my package healthy and intact in the warehouse, apparently when they arrived they mistakenly marked "delivered to the recipient" instead of "arrived at the branch".

I didn't even apologize to me.

On the other hand, I once chose a different collection point from Amazon (Laundry in my area) and they also kept the packages behind the counter and also asked for ID. Excellent.

My point is that such cases can always happen. As long as the picking point is in your hands, you will endeavor to either receive the shipment to your hands from the messenger or choose a pickup point that you trust. And in the end you can always complain to Amazon if you lost the package and their responsibility to find out about aramex

Link to content

By the way, I am excited to update that from every shipment I made from Amazon to me, the only one that followed was with mail (How surprising). We are now at 14.12, another of the 7.12 packages with them waiting for Christ.

Chat with a representative On the site I was paid 20% of the price as a refund and I even got a promise (don't know how easy it is to realize) that packages will no longer reach me with mail .

I only ship packages to my workplace. Even if I'm not there, there are always friends who can get packages for me and put me in the office.

Link to content

Quote of djelectric

By the way, I am excited to update that from every shipment I made from Amazon to me, the only one that followed was with mail ישראל (How surprising). We are now at 14.12, another of the 7.12 packages with them waiting for Christ.

Chat with a representative Amazon On the site I was paid 20% of the price as a refund and I even got a promise (don't know how easy it is to realize) that packages will no longer reach me with mail ישראל.

I only ship packages to my workplace. Even if I'm not there, there are always friends who can get packages for me and put me in the office.

20% of product price even if shipping was free?

Link to content

I'm waiting for 5 orders from Amazon. 4 of them with mail , Even the one I paid a full shipping price for. You will know when they will arrive.

The hallmark is that an 2 disk or key that I added to one of the orders as a filler worth 6 $ total was shipped separately via DHL on a Friday morning and will arrive at the delivery point tomorrow ...

By the way, I found that just across the road from my workplace there is a pick-up point for several deliveries. Order there shortens the delivery time on a two-day basis. Very comfortable.

Link to content

The distributor of the Aramex company (at least in the region) is the company "Bar all the country", in the middle of the year they gave me excellent service.

Last time I ordered from Amazon Advertised here on the site along with free shipping, Good Deal.

On the recipient's website, the recipient's address appeared on the other side of the city, quite not what I had defined in Amazon.

I called twice (second time to check if we really updated an address) and was told not to comment on messages and that the shipment would reach the address I would ask for, I asked for it to be sent to the workplace and I checked twice.

Today I found the package in the corridor of the building (of the address I entered in Amazon), with no delivery documented today, to the wrong address ...

And if it was stolen? Probably my ...

sad

Edited By No-One
Link to content

The big advantage of ordering from Amazon is their service. In case your package did not arrive, was stolen or did not know what, a short chat with an Amazon representative and in the worst case you will receive the cash and you will need to order again, at best you will also receive compensation.

Anyone who lives in a private home can ask the courier to leave the package at the door if no one is home, and do not rely on their collection points.

Another solution is to use a locker service which is what I usually do. When the package arrives I receive a message with a code, arrive at the locker (DA every hour) and according to the code receive my package. I received dozens of packages this way and to this day everything worked pix.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site