AMD processors account for about X% of computers in sets - processors, motherboards and memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

AMD processors account for about X% of computers in sets

huber

Quote of Moon-Mage

It is surprising? Not really. Surprisingly people are still buying Intel.

AMD can't satisfy all the need for processors alone, not even close.
They mostly make up for the inability of Meet the demand (Intel is known to have severe production problems with 10 NM that does not yield throughput of 14NM that was active until it was converted to 10) while earning market share they deserve.

Link to content

If they couldn't provide And there was a price demand would go up, right now the prices aren't really going up and the used market / specs aren't really strong (except for the 3950X and Intel doesn't have a parallel processor at all) if 3600 really wasn't possible even though there was a demand you would see sellers on Amazon and eBay put it at $ 250, but Meanwhile, it sold for less than the MSRP.

Link to content

Right. They can provide that overall requirement, along with what Intel sells, is enough. Alone they were courses and the price was flying like in the crypto period with GPU prices.

If you are already paying her for the lack of compliance you are already processors .

Edited By omertgm
Link to content

So I realize you just didn't understand what I wrote in the first comment?
I have written "It is surprising? Not really. Surprisingly people are still buying Intel. ”Because people are still buying Intel and not Although they clearly do not That give a reasonable cost-benefit ratio.
Or did you just quote me by mistake?

Link to content

It's very clear, I just added Good thing not everyone buys AMD Because Unable to meet everyone's need.
If only there were processors Available their price was soaring because the shortage that was created was huge ..
with all the good will Unable to meet the market's need alone, not even close.

On the point they have, , A product is better than most in all respects We agree :)

Edited By omertgm
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site