Microsoft Dark Tower: Introducing the Xbox Series X - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Microsoft Dark Tower: Get to know the Xbox Series X

yonatan.mendelson

You don't have to explain to me. As owner of ו And switch I'm definitely aware of what makes a console unique in terms of gaming.

However the size and design tastes are what make the console so attractive in the living room or bedroom.

If you saw my setup in the bedroom with all the consoles, you would understand why this design pisses me off.

Whatever the case, I realized that it was possible (and allowed) to put the console on the side, minimizing the damage :)

In case of The gaps are narrowed to nonexistent. Most games also come to the windows. (Which makes me want to sell the XBOX).

What XBOX has created here is a mediocre computer with a degenerate and cumbersome version of . Which will probably be overpriced.

With such a design, for me this console has no priority over a computer in tiny form factor.

Edited By OvO
Link to content

Quote of OvO

א

In case of Xbox The gaps are narrowed to nonexistent. Most games also come to the windows. (Which makes me want to sell the XBOX).

What XBOX has created here is a mediocre computer with a degenerate and cumbersome version of Windows. Which will probably be overpriced.

With such a design, for me this console has no priority over a computer in tiny form factor.

Agree again The situation is not good, in PS it's different (R in the best games I've ever played in my life were exclusive to PS).

exorbitant price? It's supposed to be priced at $ 500, now you'll build me a computer with RYZEN 3600, 16 Giga processor , Similar chassis and ATI 5500 graphic accelerator at such a price.

Link to content

The price in the country will be far is very From $ 500. In my opinion, this console will cost between 2500 and 3000 shekels in the first year of launch.

We (what to do, and unfortunately) do not live in America. And their price is irrelevant for us. Imports will not improve the situation much, either.

In my opinion, even with the exception of 500 or even 1000 that is easier than a computer is still better. And it comes from a person who has every current-generation console (and some previous generations). Unless there is some exclusive game you have to buy the console for.

Personally, I spend most of my free time (and there aren't many of them) on the computer and not on consoles.

But don't get me wrong, I'm totally going to buy the PS5 :) (Giving the PS4 to my brother as a gift, and maybe giving the XBOX to someone for adoption).

Edited By OvO
Link to content

look at it. I built a computer more or less equivalent (according to all the information we currently have at least) with reasonable parts without going down to the most basic thing there is - $ 777 and it is without a case (another $ 100? We got over $ 800?). So how did you come to the conclusion that in $ 500 the console would be expensive?

Estimated delivery: Dec. 312019 - Jan. 72020
Items shipped from Amazon.com
Patriot Viper Elite 8GB 2400MHz CL 16 Single Channel DDR4 PC Memory Module Gray
Patriot Viper Elite 8GB 2400MHz CL 16 Single Channel Memory Module Gray
$ 27.99
Qty: 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10+ Delete            Qty:2

Sold by: Highly Anticipated Electronics
In Stock.
Add a gift receipt
and see other gift options

Choose a delivery option:
Friday, Dec. 27 - Tuesday, Dec. 31 
$ 81.79 - AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping
Averages 7-10 business days 
$ 43.22 - AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping 
Averages 9-14 business days 
FREE AmazonGlobal Standard Shipping 

Estimated delivery: Dec. 312019 - Jan. 82020
MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 D-Sub DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450-A Pro Max)
MSI ProSeries Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 D-Sub DVI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450-A Pro Max)
$ 99.99
Qty: 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10+ Delete            Qty:1

Sold by: Amazon Export Sales LLC
In Stock.

Estimated delivery: Dec. 312019 - Jan. 62020
WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS500G3X0C
WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D - WDS500G3X0C
$ 69.99

In Stock.

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700 8G Graphics Card, PCIe 4.0, 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6, GV-R57-8GD-B Video Card
GIGABYTE RX 5700 8G Graphics Card, PCIe 4.0, 8GB 256-Bit , GV-R57-8GD-B Video Card
$ 349.99

In Stock.

Estimated delivery: Jan. 62020 - Jan. 132020
LG Electronics 14x SATA Blu-ray Internal Rewriter without Software, Black (WH14NS40)
LG Electronics 14x SATA Internal Rewriter without Software, Black (WH14NS40)
$ 56.99

In stock on December 19, 2019.
Edited By huber
Link to content

SSDs are cheaper.

Quote of huber

Forget a moment in the country, let's get me better at Amazon / Newag for $ 500.

I'll build you in exactly one year (Christmas 20 which I think is December) when the console comes out, and the hardware in it will be even more mediocre (and cheap) than it is today.

Until then, I have nothing more to say. I was exhausted.

Edited By OvO
Link to content

I know Israelis are hard to say wrong, accepting, but do you really expect the price to drop from $ 800 (according to what I built in Amazon - unless you have comments about it) to $ 500 in one year? Over 50% hardware price drop per year? We both know it doesn't exist in this area.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside