Gaming & Screen Specs up to 8K - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming and screen specifications up to 8K

budget: 
7,000 NIS

deviation:
Up to 1,000

Uses:
Heavy gaming and some movies

Will I do an overclocking?
No

Parts that need not be included in the specification?
Operating System

SSD / HDD storage volume:
Up to 1.5 TB roof

Peripherals are included in the budget needed:
2K / 4K screen

Case-specific preferences:
Good air circulation, not big, side window and would love for the LEDs

Is there a disk drive needed??
No, we are in 2020 

Thinking about a future upgrade?
I don't know, trust you

Preference to store?
No

Comments:
I'd love to screen And not TN and balanced computer rules in terms of cost / benefit. 
Thanks.

Edited By Globalization
Link to content

Initial suggestion that seems to me a direction :

AMD processor: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8Ghz AM4 - Box 1
      CPU Fan: Cooling for processor Antec C400 Elite Performance  1
      AMD Motherboards: Motherboard MSI B450M MORTAR TITANIUM AM4, AMD B450, DDR4, 2xPCI-E, HDMI, DP 1
      Memories: Corsair Vengeance LPX Computer Memory 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Kit 1
      graphic cards: Video card MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS XS OC 8GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP 1
      SSD Drives: Hard Drive ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 1TB SSD ASX8200PNP-1TT-C 1
  Power Supplies: Active and modular power supply Corsair 750W 80 + Gold TX750M.  
      Enclosures: Without doubt CoolerMaster MasterBox K500L ATX Mid Tower Black Case 1
  assembly: Assembling a package from parts of the operation

Package price: NIS 6548
Product Page

* KM - I inserted the 2080 SUPER when I saw that you were considering a screen - If 2K probably 2070SUPER can be dropped and save quite a bit without really hurting performance

Look what you think about it 

** Screen - Don't know exactly what to recommend - Maybe others can help you here more than I did (I left a budget that seemed good enough for a good screen - whichever you choose)

*** You may be able to save a little and go down to the Reisen 3600 (without the X) - but I think in your case it is worth getting the higher frequency plus a few dozen shekels.

As for going up to 3700X / 3800X it's already a bit overkill for gaming but definitely possible - see what is right for you to invest / save.

* Anyway In my opinion, you get more lucrative than a parallel Intel - again it is also possible to go with a parallel (and slightly more expensive) - for your consideration..

Link to content

Quote of maya1

Initial suggestion that seems to me a direction :

AMD processor: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8Ghz AM4 - Box 1
      CPU Fan: Cooling for processor Antec C400 Elite Performance  1
      AMD Motherboards: Motherboard MSI B450M MORTAR TITANIUM AM4, AMD B450, DDR4, 2xPCI-E, HDMI, DP 1
      Memories: Corsair Vengeance LPX Computer Memory 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Kit 1
      graphic cards: Video card MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS XS OC 8GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP 1
      SSD Drives: Hard Drive ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 1TB SSD ASX8200PNP-1TT-C 1
  Power Supplies: Active and modular power supply Corsair 750W 80 + Gold TX750M.  
      Enclosures: Without doubt CoolerMaster MasterBox K500L ATX Mid Tower Black Case 1
  assembly: Assembling a package from parts of the operation

Package price: NIS 6548
Product Page

* KM - I inserted the 2080 SUPER when I saw that you were considering a screen 4k - If 2K probably 2070SUPER can be dropped and save quite a bit without really hurting performance

Look what you think about it 

** Screen - Don't know exactly what to recommend - Maybe others can help you here more than I did (I left a budget that seemed good enough for a good screen - whichever you choose)

*** You may be able to save a little and go down to the Reisen 3600 (without the X) - but I think in your case it is worth getting the higher frequency plus a few dozen shekels.

As for going up to 3700X / 3800X it's already a bit overkill for gaming but definitely possible - see what is right for you to invest / save.

* Anyway AMD In my opinion, you get more lucrative than a parallel Intel - again it is also possible to go with a parallel (and slightly more expensive) Intel - for your consideration..

Thank you. Can the CPU be changed to Intel? Plus, I'll go for a 2k screen at the end.

Link to content

Link to content

@maya1

What do you say about this if I buy in Eilat (including a screen):

This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel
Processors:
AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen 7 3700X Box 
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1480
Motherboards:
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 450
RAM:
Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C18 VENGEANCE® LPX 
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 378
Enclosures:
COUGAR TURRET RGB
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 335
Power Supplies:
Gigabyte PSU 750W PFC Gold 80 + Modular G750H
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 315
Fans for enclosures:
Cougar VORTEX RGB FCB 120mm Cooling Fan
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 66
SSD Drives:
Addlink SSD 1.0TB S70 M.2 2280 NVME
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 574
hard drives:
Seagate HDD 2.0TB 256MB SATA3 Barracuda
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 256
graphic cards:
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GV-N208SGAMING-8GC 2.0
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 3415
agree:
ViewSonic 27 "Gaming Monitor IPS 165Hz HDMI DP
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1973
Assembling a computer:
Train Money (Free! When ordering a new computer)
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1
VIP Service:
Roy
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1
Total: ₪ 9245
Price in Eilat: ₪ 7900

Edited By Globalization
Link to content

Quote of Globalization

what You say About it if I buy in Eilat (including screen):

Looks good. (I haven't looked at all the alternatives to the TMS site but it seems like a total success)

+ Maybe it's worth adding a bit of quieter cooling than the original?

PS I changed my name after many years - because of you 😆 - It's time to change this historical mistake ...

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site