Ryzen 3900x based desktop specs with 64GB budget up to 10,000 - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Ryzen 3900x based desktop specification with 64 Gigabyte budget up to 10,000

Drazick

Peace,

I'm looking for a Ryzen 3900x 64 Gigabyte based PC specification .

I'm less of a skin Recommended (Do you recommend water cooling?), What a memory, what Etc. so I will ask for your assistance.

I would like the details to be in TMS or Ivory (I would love for your recommendation who makes a better quality).

Video card currently does not matter, I will add manually (I will add the GTX 2080TI with 11 GHz memory). That means not included in the above budget (if anyone succeeds, great!)

What matters to me is the reliability of a computer that can run over time even at the expense of some individual percentages of performance.

I give preference to a compact chassis (priority with side window, no need for lights, etc.) but can accommodate at least 3 3.5 inches in size.

I would be happy to even configure m-ATX if you do not raise the price significantly. Essay Enough 1 of 1GB (Intel chip preference), no exotic or connection required .

The computer will be used to develop algorithms in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.

Thanks.

Edited By Drazick
Link to content

At the moment I managed to build something like this:

This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel

Processors:
AMD 3rd Gen RYZEN 9 3900X AM4 BOX
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 2280
Coolers for processors:
Arctic Liquid Freezer II - 280
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 393
Motherboards:
ASROCK X570 PHANTOM GAMING 4
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 854
RAM:
Corsair DDR 4 32G (16Gx2) 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX Black CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
    Quantity: 2 - Price: ₪ 1395
Enclosures:
Fractal Design Meshify S2 TG Dark
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 752
Power Supplies:
Corsair CX850M 850W PSU 80 + Bronze Modular
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 464
SSD Drives:
Samsung SSD 1.0TB 970 EVO NVMe M.2
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 823
graphic cards:
Palit RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC 11G
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 5068
Assembling a computer:
Train Money (Free! When ordering a new computer)
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1
Total: ₪ 12031
Price in Eilat: ₪ 10282

We commit to a very lucrative price for the same specifications.
The prices include VAT and are payable in approximately. Credit until 12 equal payments without interest.
https://www.tms.co.il/87899

what do you think?

Additional specifications:

This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel

Processors:
AMD 3rd Gen RYZEN 9 3900X AM4 BOX
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 2280
Coolers for processors:
Antec K240 RGB 240mm Liquid Cooler
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 335
Motherboards:
ASROCK X570 PHANTOM GAMING 4
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 854
RAM:
Corsair DDR 4 32G (16Gx2) 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX Black CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
    Quantity: 2 - Price: ₪ 1395
Enclosures:
Fractal Design Define R5 Black
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 571
Power Supplies:
Corsair RM750 750W PSU 80 + Gold Fully Modular
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 450
SSD Drives:
Samsung SSD 1.0TB 970 EVO NVMe M.2
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 823
graphic cards:
Palit RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC 11G
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 5068
Assembling a computer:
Train Money (Free! When ordering a new computer)
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1
Total: ₪ 11777
Price in Eilat: ₪ 10066

We commit to a very lucrative price for the same specifications.
The prices include VAT and are payable in approximately. Credit until 12 equal payments without interest.
https://www.tms.co.il/87952

More specifications in Ivory:

'($ forumLinkContent [' var1 ']?'. $ set-> webAddress. $ forumLinkContent ['var. ']': ''). '
                '.strip_tags ($ forumLinkContent [' text '. $ set-> lang]).'
                . $ set-> webAddress.AMD processor: ₪ 2285 - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core Box Processor
. $ set-> webAddress.Motherboard: ₪ 845 - Asus PRIME-X570-P ATX motherboard
. $ set-> webAddress.Memory (RAM): ₪ 1140 - Computer Memory HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB 3200MHz 2x16GB HX432C16FB3AK2 / 32 DIMM
. $ set-> webAddress.SSD Drive: ₪ 950 - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 1TB SSD Drive
. $ set-> webAddress.Graphics Card: ₪ 5150 - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo 11G GDDR6 video card
1553433818h18Ej.jpgPower Supply: ₪ 560 - Active Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 750 80+ Gold Modular 750W
. $ set-> webAddress.Enclosures: ₪ 445 - Black Zalman K1 computer case

[large] Total: ₪ 12515 [/ large]
                '$ forumLinkContent [' var2 '].'

I really like the chassis in Ivory.

Just a pity that their memory is so expensive (no options for similar prices to TMS).

Edited By Drazick
Add specification
Link to content

Since you look pretty closed on the processor / etc the selections in the specifications from TMS seem fine in my opinion, probably you can also drop about NIS 1000 and get a similar specification with slightly different choices 

For example (case from KSP - just quick and let me build from there)

AMD processor: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8Ghz AM4 - Box 1
      CPU Fan: Liquid Cooling Antec Kuhler H2O K240 RGB 1
      AMD Motherboards: Motherboard MSI X570-A PRO AM4, AMD X570, DDR4, 2xPCI-E, HDMI 1
      Memories: Corsair Vengeance LPX Computer Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Kit 2
      graphic cards: Video card MSI RTX 2080 TI VENTUS GP 11GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP 1
      SSD Drives: Hard Drive ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 1TB SSD ASX8200PNP-1TT-C 1
      Power Supplies: Power Supply Antec EarthWatts 750W 80+ Gold EA750G PRO Retail 1
      Enclosures: Clearly packed CoolerMaster MasterBox MB530P ATX Mid Tower Black Case 1
  assembly: Assembling a package from parts of the operation

Package price: NIS 11150
Product Page

Link to content

First, thank you for responding.

Can you elaborate on why you preferred the parts you chose to what I chose (without too much in-depth research)?

Note that you listed 2 things I saw:

1. Your chosen motherboard is with a Realtek-based network card and not . Is priority given to About the ASRock?

2. Will a 750 vendor supply this video card and processor together?

I'm looking for people to recommend For this processor (again, I don't need isotropic things just for reliability and would be happy if the motherboard can exhaust all the processor and memory has to offer).

Link to content

Quote of Drazick

1. Your chosen motherboard is with a Realtek-based network card and not Intel. Is priority given to MSI About the ASRock?

There are other good X570 boards at similar prices with INTEL on the network controller for example https://ksp.co.il/m/uin/66455

If that matters to you

Quote of Drazick

2. Will a 750 vendor supply this video card and processor together?

The processor takes no more than 150W at maximum load (without OC), the 2080 TI hunger can reach close to 300W at load - - Any good 750 vendor should suffice with a decent margin (those if you are planning a serious OC?) "On such a computer ..

Link to content

age,

My question is when you offer hardware why you specifically choose the hardware you offer.

For example, is there a priority for the motherboard you have chosen (Gigabyte) on the ASRock? I'd love to hear (I have no idea, I chose the That was the cheapest).

I am looking for some information and considerations on building an established editorial 3900X.

Link to content

I found another specification at Plonter:

plonter_logo.png
Price quote for computer system - www.plonter.co.il - The place for people who love computers

Processors - Socket - AM4
100-100000023BOX-PC - AMD - AMD Ryzen9 3900X Gen3 12 Core / 24 Threads - Base Clock: 3.8GHz - Max Boost Clock: 4.6GHz - With New PC Only - With Wraith Prism RGB Cooler - 105W TDP - Box ...
Three years warranty - official importer - Price in buying a new computer
 Quantity: - 1 - 2248 /2203 ₪ 

Motherboards - Socket AM4
X570-Phantom-Gaming-4 - ASRock - Socket AM4 - AMD X570 Chipset - 4x DDR4 4066MHz 128GB - HDMI - DisplayPort - 1x PCI Express 4.0 x16 - 1x PCI Express 4.0 x4 - 2x PCI Express 4.0 x1 - Crossfire - 2x RGB - 1x ARGB - 8x SATA - 2x M.2 - ...
Three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 755 /740 ₪ 

Memories - Stationary
AX4U3200316G16-SR41x2 - XPG - 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz DDR4 PC4-25600 CL16 DIMM - 1.35V - RED - XPG SPECTRIX D41 RGB ...
lifetime warranty
 Quantity: - 2 - 703 /689 ₪ 

graphic cards - PCIe
28IULBUCT4ND - GALAX - GeForce RTX2080Ti Dual Black (1-Click OC) - 11GB GDDR6 - RGB ...
Problems available by year-end - three-year warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 5111 /5009 ₪ 

Hard disks and - - M2 NVME
MZ-V7S1T0BW - Samsung - 1024GB (1TB) SSD 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe (M2) ...
Five years warranty under Samsung regulations
 Quantity: - 1 - 964 /945 ₪ 

Computer Cases - ATX Case
Z11-Neo - Zalman - Z11 Neo - 5 Fans (1x120mm Fan, 2x120mm LED Fans, 2x80mm Fans) - ATX - NPS Max CPU cooler height: 400mm Dimensions (W x H x D) 205 x 520 x 515mm ...
Five years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 392 /384 ₪ 

ATX Power Supplies 
HCG-750G - Antec - 750W 80Plus Gold Fully Modular ...
Ten years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 453 /444 ₪ 

Liquid Cooling Solutions - Systems Closed
K240-RGB - Antec - 240mm Liquid Cooler - RGB - All MBs compatible ...
Three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 350 /343 ₪ 

Service in Plonter Laboratories - assembling parts
ServiceForumWin10EngPro - Plonter - The cost of assembling a computer is at our expense for an entire computer. If it is not a complete computer, there may be an additional charge for the assembly, depending on the decision of the qualified parties. Shipping with courier anywhere in the country. Free shipping on computer order ...

Quantity: - 1 - 89 /87 ₪ 

11768.00 / 11533 ₪ 

Up to 12 interest-free payments.
The lower prices are for cash / bank transfer or Bitcoin payment - the discount amount is 2% of the price of the product / transaction
An order created in the forum will not be charged for assembly fees

Bid link
https://www.plonter.co.il/priceoffer_shoppingcart.tmpl?PriceOffer=175436

Link to content

• 2 months later ...

I don't know what models you mean for the artist, but make sure the processor you take is right for the job.

There are libraries that match specific hardware and there are significant differences in performance, so you may want to spread your budget differently.

Plus there is the matter of memory of the graphics card that it depends on the model and the data. In any case, suggest you import the se7en user here and get advice from him.

If you are just learning and taking your first steps in the field, I would consider buying a more modest ticket and wait for the 3000 generation that may and will jump in volume and speeds (Explore the topic).

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site