urgent! Photoshop Computer + Equipment up to 5K - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

urgent! Photoshop PC + equipment up to 5K

furyanaor

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

NIS 5000 with priority for as few as possible

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Right now & Illustrator only

3. Do you need peripheral equipment (eg keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

Wired keyboard - I thought of the mechanical GIGABYTE FORCE K83 for 180 NIS

screen Suitable for a graphic designer - I thought of the DELL P2719H for 892 NIS

(But squinting in the direction of 2K which already ranges from 1500 to 2000 NIS out of the budget)

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

mouse...

5. How important is silent computer operation?

Irrelevant

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

There is no requirement for LED lighting and even desirable without the budget does not allow something beautiful for the room

It is very important that the chassis size does not pose a problem with the dimensions of the graphics accelerator when upgrading in the future

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

Assembly only

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Netanya - Star Maximize the comprehensive equipment from TMS / AA Computers \ IVORY \ KSP.

9. When is the computer purchase planned (it is highly desirable to request a specification shortly before buying)?

Urgent (urgent!) For tomorrow.

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire)?

Negative. TypeC 3A can be nice to charge from your phone (or screen).

11. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon?

It is expected that in about a year this computer will undergo a serious conversion to medium to heavy gaming

So according to my calculations it only requires CPU replacement & graphics accelerator and at most extra .

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

* Assuming we went for the peripherals mentioned above - budget 4 left (or 3 in case of 2K screen) -

** I allocated up to a thousand NIS for a graphics card (open next to 2 but still not closed which one is suitable here - recommendations are welcome!)

Below is the specification I intend to purchase. Are there any opponents in the crowd and / or 90-minute optimization suggestions ??

Processor: 419 - * s a l e * - Quad 3 3200G 3.6Ghz BOX
Cooler air cooling: - * New * - Arctic ALPINE 64 Pro Rev2 - Ryze
Motherboard: 285 - B450M S2H
Memory: 468 - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16G (2x8G) 3600Mhz CL18 Black
Hard disk: 399 - 250G 970 EVO PLUS M.2 PCI-E X4 - 5 Years Warranty
Power Supply: 189 - * s a l e * - 550W VP550 80 PLUS 3 Year Warranty
Case: 162 - * New in operation * - NX210 TEMPERED GLASS 4X120mm NSAIDs

Final Price: Cash / Bank Transfer: 1982 ₪ Credit: Up to 12 Payments 2021 ₪ or 36 Payments 2061 ₪

http://startpc.co.il/build/media/build/viewBuild.php?uid=5e1fd9087e9de

Link to content

Is it a computer for Photoshop? It's true that it does not need some nervous performance monster but usually also graphic designers work with a more serious machine than this. Are you going to buy a video card now or only when the computer is converted to games?

Eventually for a computer you plan to re-designate in the future also the expansion capabilities are not something, a motherboard with two memory slots and a power supply that is not really suitable for a serious processor, a very basic power supply that will not fit a heavy gaming computer, Too small ... In short I would invest more now so you don't have to replace your whole computer when upgrading.

Link to content

Shema will populate you touched exactly the points that bother me but at the same time at the moment there is no need for more than that for current needs and if there will be a future need then we will probably fold a bit depending on the situation ..

(By the way, there is no need for half a meter because the battery has a server Exactly to these things) 

In short, the budget here is particularly tight and yes - I left a thousand in honor of a video card already at the current end, but it is quite likely that at the moment I will choose not to invest more than half the amount so that there will be enough reason for a future upgrade in the sense of gaming ^^ ...

So, there is the matter of the case doubt I am not really dying for this choice and I am seriously considering going here for sure plus 300-400 NIS.

And the last dilemma is another investment of 200 shekels to get the gaming version in favor of a upgraded channel, but there is a big situation that is all just unnecessary because I do not see any logical reason to give a couple more sticks to such a computer.

What do you think ??

By the way, is there a response in relation to the choice of processor and comprehensive equipment ??

Link to content

The specs do not look good. Memory is too expensive (you can buy 16GB 3000hz for NIS 320 at startup for a negligible performance difference).

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8G DDR4 3000Mhz CL16 Black

The SSD is too expensive and too small. You have XPG 512G SX8200 PRO M.2 NVMe R / W Up To 3000 / 3500MB / s 

Excellent SSD + less volume. Even if you do not use For main storage of files, photoshop usually wants space for scratch disk.

No need to cool Arctic ALPINE 64 Pro Rev2, there are better things to do even at those sixty shekels. 

In terms of the plan to upgrade in a year, it is pretty safe to spend now and purchase 3600 which is a good processor for both gaming and editing in 800 (and will be another year) is better than purchasing now in 400 and another year in 400, at least financially the plan is not affordable - but maybe in your circumstances it is necessary ...

: nixweiss:

Link to content

Quote of rubus

The specs look bad. Memory is too expensive (you can buy 16GB 3000hz at NIS 320 at startup for a difference Performence Negligible).

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8G DDR4 3000Mhz CL16 Black

The SSD is too expensive and too small. You have XPG 512G SX8200 PRO M.2 NVMe R / W Up To 3000 / 3500MB / s 

Excellent SSD + less volume. Even if you do not use SSD For main storage of files, photoshop usually wants space for scratch disk.

No need to cool Arctic ALPINE 64 Pro Rev2, there are better things to do even at those sixty shekels. 

In terms of the plan to upgrade in a year, it is pretty safe to spend now and purchase 3600 which is a good processor for both gaming and editing in 800 (and will be another year) is better than purchasing now in 400 and another year in 400, at least financially the plan is not affordable - but maybe in your circumstances it is necessary ...

: nixweiss:

Hear there is something in what you are saying because from the current point of view it seems like a bit of a haram to us for a few shekels here in refrigeration and memories (disagrees with you about Because the performance difference will be significantly felt in both the first and the second act - if there is one.) 

But the look is towards a conversion to heavy gaming so that next to a new card the next processor will cost thousands and will shoot the whole system to a completely different confusion so I come to pre-solve a refrigerated bottleneck, And in memories (assuming that 16 in 3600 will do their job faithfully until the end of the system life) with the thought that they will serve us and enjoy them even at the present stage, meaning they are indeed relevant to the work experience in Photoshop.

To summarize, I thought of upgrading the processor to 3600 (at the expense of memories and ssd?)

You didn't refer to KM, And to the comprehensive equipment that will actually dictate to us and sign the final sentence.

Edited By furyanaor
Link to content

The latest specifications and my humble opinion are also definitive:

Processor: 879 - * s a l e * - Six 5 3600 4.2Ghz BOX
Cooler air cooling: - * New * - Arctic ALPINE 64 Pro Rev2 - Ryze
Motherboard: 285 - B450M S2H
Memory: 320 - * Operation * - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16G (2x8G) 3000Mhz CL16 Black
Hard disk: 244 - XPG 256G SX8200 PRO M.2 R / W Up To 3000 / 3500MB / s
Power Supply: 456 - * New * - 650W 80+ GOLD RM650 Modular 5 Year Warranty
Case: 162 - * New in operation * - NX210 TEMPERED GLASS 4X120mm NSAIDs

Final Price: Cash / Bank Transfer: 2406 ₪ Credit: Up to 12 Payments 2454 ₪ or 36 Payments 2502 ₪

http://startpc.co.il/build/media/build/viewBuild.php?uid=5e2439ff12149

screen

IPS FHD Dell P2719H 27

https://1pc.co.il/product-51300-מסך_מחשב_Dell_P2719H_‏27_‏אינטש_דל_יבואן_רשמי.aspx

892 NIS

keyboard

Gigabyte FORCE K83 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&path=10087_100019&product_id=17339

179 NIS

סך הכל:

3,477 NIS

And there is money left over for a used gaming video card in the NIS 1000 area (which comes close at that moment ...).

Upgrading recommendations are welcome :)

Link to content

The 3600 does not come with a built-in graphics processor (as opposed to 3200 G) and must purchase a video card in addition. If you are sure that you do not want to purchase the video card now (although it also improves performance for photoshop and allows some features) and still wants a processor that will be good for gaming in the future, it forces you in the direction of i5 (not F).

The choices in peripherals look good. 

Doubt I would drop by 100 and take the doubt CORSAIR TX550M 80+ GOLD Modular 5 Year Warranty

Will suffice for the budget card you are looking for.

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site