4-5K Photocopier for Photoshop and Lightroom without Peripherals - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Computer for the 4-5 K zone for Photoshop and lightroom without peripherals

biodome

Members need a new computer for professional photography. The computer in the bedroom is therefore desirable to be quiet.

I am currently building in Ivory because they want something in the Hod Hasharon-Raanana area and it will be accessible and familiar, if you have a more affordable offer I would love to hear.

Motherboard I went for the TUF series of Because I know they use higher quality components and it's important for reliability over time.

I guess you can save 300 shekels here and go for a simpler model.

I know memory is expensive, but it's the cheapest option I've found for 32 GB in Ivori, assuming if bought elsewhere you can go for simpler models.

They have 6TB of hard drives from the old computer, so I think you can settle for 500 GB Software.
I chose the Samsung that I know is among the fastest in the market.

Video card - Since it's just a XNUMXD, I guess a simple video card is more than enough, preferably one without a fan that won't be unnecessary noise.

Is it possible to give it up and settle for one built into the processor? (Know that the current processor has none Graphically).

Enclosure - is it really quiet? Preferred options? From past experience Seasonic providers have been quiet and reliable, which one is better?
Guess the processor fan is relatively quiet, though considering whether to invest in a bigger one.

The computer should include .

https://www.ivory.co.il/build_computer.php?ccfg=5e21faffb96ea5e21faffb96eb

. $ set-> webAddress.INTEL CPU: ₪ 690 - Intel Core i5-9400F Coffee lake Tray processor
1541503046x46Rn.jpgCPU Fan: ₪ 48 - Fan for Arctic Alpine 12 Processor
1540125791r91El.jpgMotherboard: ₪ 729 - Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming ATX Motherboard
. $ set-> webAddress.Memory (RAM): ₪ 935 - Computer Memory HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB 2666MHz 2x16GB HX426C16FB3AK2 / 32 DIMM
. $ set-> webAddress.SSD Drive: ₪ 495 - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 500GB SSD Drive
1495536484a84Qw.jpgGraphics Card: ₪ 385 - Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 video card
1504705675j75SE.jpgPower Supply: ₪ 315 - Seasonal Active Power Supply S12II-520 80+ Bronze 520W
. $ set-> webAddress.Enclosures: ₪ 385 - Antec P101 Silent computer case in black
1556709219q19HL.jpgBurner / Optical Drive: ₪ 79 - Internal burner SATA LG DVDX24 DL Black OEM GH24NSD1
1439119394e94ZI.jpgOperating System: ₪ 489 - Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit Operating System OEM English KW9-00140 English Language for Laptop

Total: ₪ 4550

Edited By biodome
Link to content

Quote of biodome

Motherboard I went for the TUF series of Asus Because I know they use higher quality components and it's important for reliability over time.

I guess you can save 300 shekels here and go for a simpler model.

The TUF series has long been just branding with the same components and reliability as all the other boards.

Quote of biodome

Video card - Since it's just a XNUMXD, I guess a simple video card is more than enough, preferably one without a fan that won't be unnecessary noise.

Is it possible to give it up and settle for one built into the processor? (Know that the current processor has none Core Graphically).

You guess wrong, photoshop knows how to use the processing power of the graphics card for some of its operations and there is a significant advantage to a more advanced card, true you do not see much improvement with very expensive cards but a mid-range card like 1650 or 1660 is definitely worth it.

Link to content

Quote of biodome

Friends need a new computer for professional photography

It's a shame to take a half-clutch system.

Beyond the (correct) note on a video card,

I do not understand why not to use the labor of others, such as for example 

This Lior sticker, where it's hard to see you No direction

As far as the processor is concernedAnd that is without going into the subtleties of what and how

Used. For your reference - 

https://hwzone.co.il/community/topic/581534-איזה-מעבד-מתאים-לתוכנה-שלי-מאגר-בפנים/

Even the insistence on a nearby store is unnecessary and expensive, too expensive.

If availability and system integrity is so important, look for a branded PC with warranty accordingly!

Successfully !  : xyxthumbs:

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

Okay, I'm not up to date so I asked here, I didn't know Lior's sticks :)

Here is an AMD-based alternative specification

https://ksp.co.il/t/h29sXN

I did not find a case called "Quiet".
Is the BOX fan that comes with the 5 3600 quiet enough or should you buy AC?

How Noisy are the 1650 Video Cards? Is there one of them known to be quieter?

I did not find a particularly quiet casing at KSP.

In terms of memory and drive I guess the choice is good enough and no need to upgrade anymore?

Link to content

Hi thank you for contributing to the discussion so far, as I said this is not a specification for me but helping friends, I did not receive notifications you responded to so I assumed there were no comments.

But you do not have to respond if my level of participation in the discussion is not to your liking :)

But if you have any concrete suggestions as to why the specification isn't anything at all, I'd really love to hear about more specifics in the budget.

By the way, I did not insist on KSP, I just get used to working with their bidler, you can assemble from any store in the center.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site