intel fan box - overclocking and cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

intel fan box

iveco

I have an E6600 processor it needs 65W which is not a bit and Intel's cooling leaves the processor at 20-25 degrees in the BIOS, the fan is quiet and I put a simple AC ALPINE fan in front of it and the processor reached 35 degrees, I did not understand what's wrong with the cooling of ? Why write that he is so bad?

Edited By iveco
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Are you seriously talking about a processor from almost 15 years ago?

בשביל , Etc. The processor is good,

The AC ALPINE 11 is excellent in terms of cooling noise a little less it supports up to 85W and the processor comes in games to 65-70 degrees, and with the STRESS AIDA64 effort also reaches 80, I had before that Generic 'which cooled much better but made a tractor noise, I saw there is in the KSP AC ALPINE 12 CO supports up to 100W I will feel the difference ? degrees ? Or is it a pity to spend time with the 11th?

Link to content

I have now installed the ANTEC A40 PRO down to a total of 4-5 degrees with all the ribs And the post, an investment not worth 4-5 times to pay almost twice, I was sure I would lower at least 2 degrees.

The Alpine 11 costs NIS 40-45 and the ANTEC 80 

Edited By iveco
Link to content

• taotao locked this discussion
This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site