Minimum stationary computer for parents 1500 NIS - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Minimum desktop computer for parents 1500 NIS

Peace,

My parents' computer is destroyed - and they need to build a new one.

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

1500 NIS Excess up to 500 NIS.

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Very minimal usage, browsing the web every now and then, When necessary.

Anyway, it's important that he can run HD quality if needed and connected to two screens at the same time (computer screen and TV, both 1080p).

3. Do you need peripheral equipment (eg keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

You can take from the computer that destroyed the above equipment - but I also have no problem giving them up and buying new ones:

- Case Three Hundred.

- Power Supply The VP350W is relatively new in that it has hardly been used at all.

- Fans.

- HD5770 video card (probably fine, but I'd be happy to have an option anyway if it isn't)

- There are drives and But I want to buy New regardless.

5. How important is silent computer operation?

not interesting.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

Not interesting and no lights or aesthetics needed.

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

No.

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

No.

9. When is the computer purchase planned (it is highly desirable to request a specification shortly before buying)?

immediately.

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire)?

See section 2.

11. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon?

No, but it will run until it is destroyed, so I would like the Trinity itself to be as high-quality as possible.

(The previous computer used them for 6 years when it was 6 years old ...)

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

nothing.

Thank you,

appreciate that.

Edited By infrequent
Link to content

Hi,

The chassis you have is very old and irrelevant, needs replacement, with a Hita provider that keeps it backed up 

The video card you have is also very old and very weak (the built-in card is more powerful than your card) but will meet the needs and you can connect it to any of these systems in addition.

1. Maximum 2K utilization (processor + strong built-in card, 16 gigabytes, 512 Fast, eye-catching and comfortable)

https://www.tms.co.il/96287

2. Slight deviation (1.7 K) Specifications same as performance to 1. 256 , A chassis that comes with a vendor and less aesthetic / can change to a chassis from specification 1. and add the vendor you own

Giga Ram.

https://www.tms.co.il/96290

3. Without exception, performance impairment to older and weaker processor, 16 gigabytes, less aesthetic appearance, 256SSD:

https://www.tms.co.il/96294

Link to content

Quote by J Bailey

Hi,

The chassis you have is very old and irrelevant, needs replacement, with a Hita provider that keeps it backed up 

The video card you have is also very old and very weak (the built-in card is more powerful than your card) but will meet the needs and you can connect it to any of these systems in addition.

1. Maximum 2K utilization (processor + strong built-in card, 16 gigabytes, 512 SSD Fast, eye-catching and comfortable)

https://www.tms.co.il/96287

2. Slight deviation (1.7 K) Specifications same as performance to 1. 256 SSD, A chassis that comes with a vendor and less aesthetic / can change to a chassis from specification 1. and add the vendor you own

Giga Ram.

https://www.tms.co.il/96290

3. Without exception, performance impairment to older and weaker processor, 16 gigabytes, less aesthetic appearance, 256SSD:

https://www.tms.co.il/96294

Thanks so much, excellent looks.

I understand what you're saying about Specs 1 and 2 but honestly even Spec 3 is Overkill for their use.

Let's try to drop even more than 3.

- Download only one 8GB stick. (They have to date with 2GB without complaints).

- B- Be as reliable and fast as possible, they won't use this 256 GB net of operating system and have drives More to join.

I am not interested in IPPON chassis and generic supplier, we are talking about a very long range and supplier is the first thing that will probably be destroyed.

- Why do you mean that the chassis is irrelevant, does that mean that this system cannot even be assembled to it? If so, then I'll go over the VSK10 from specification 1.

- I'm not going to connect the video card, the internal video card can connect to 2 screens from what I see.

- I want to take the 350W power I have, use it and then buy New (can one assume for sure that it won't hurt other components at the end, right?)

If I take it, will it meet the above system + fans + 4 connected SATA drives?

again,

Thank you.

Edited By infrequent
Link to content

Quote of infrequent

Thanks so much, excellent looks.

I understand what you're saying about Specs 1 and 2 but honestly even Spec 3 is Overkill for their use.

Let's try to drop even more than 3.

- Download only one 8GB stick. (They have to date with 2GB without complaints).

- B-SSD Be as reliable and fast as possible, they won't use this 256 GB net of operating system and have drives storage More to join.

I am not interested in IPPON chassis and generic supplier, we are talking about a very long range and supplier is the first thing that will probably be destroyed.

- Why do you mean that the chassis is irrelevant, does that mean that this system cannot even be assembled to it? If so, then I'll go over the VSK10 from specification 1.

- I'm not going to connect the video card, the internal video card can connect to 2 screens from what I see.

- I want to take the 350W power I have, use it and then buy Power Supply New (can one assume for sure that it won't hurt other components at the end, right?)

If I take it, will it meet the above system + fans + 4 connected SATA drives?

again,

Thank you.

For the points you have listed:

- Your chassis is irrelevant because changed drives / USB 3 drives / better ventilation and system cleanup. This, too, is not something that is very expensive, but it is noticeable to the eye, recommends you change the case.

-According to the power you have, it is the most generic supplier of ANTEC, in general the whole VP series is considered to be the most simple and specific the efficiency of the VP350 is on the face, usually below 80%. That's why I said it should only be left backed up

If you are already saving all the specs, I will add a normal supplier that will hold good, modern, modular (less cables-only what is needed) and high efficiency.

- For the 8 GB Ram, also recommends taking 16 Gigas and not 8 just because , Just run better especially if you open some tabs and more runs On a separate screen but for your decision. 

Here's a revised specification anyway: https://www.tms.co.il/96337

Everything for your decision, the market today is at least 10% more expensive because of Corona so if it can wait - better.

Link to content

Quote by J Bailey

For the points you have listed:

- Your chassis is irrelevant because changed drives / USB 3 drives / better ventilation and system cleanup. This, too, is not something that is very expensive, but it is noticeable to the eye, recommends you change the case.

-According to the power you have, it is the most generic supplier of ANTEC, in general the whole VP series is considered to be the most simple and specific the efficiency of the VP350 is on the face, usually below 80%. That's why I said it should only be left backed up

If you are already saving all the specs, I will add a normal supplier that will hold good, modern, modular (less cables-only what is needed) and high efficiency.

- For the 8 GB Ram, also recommends taking 16 Gigas and not 8 just because Google chromium, Just run better especially if you open some tabs and more runs Video On a separate screen but for your decision. 

Here's a revised specification anyway: https://www.tms.co.il/96337

Everything for your decision, the market today is at least 10% more expensive because of Corona so if it can wait - better.

J Bailey many thanks.

Again, you and I are in sync, but you have to understand that my parents use the computer an average of one hour a month on average, the chassis just sits in some room with no heat issues, no more than one open tab or one TASK for that matter.

Unfortunately, I can't wait because they are completely without a computer and this will allow them to work from home during this time.

Just confirm me if you don't \:

- Can the system be built into an enclosure I already have (I have 2.5 to 3.5 adapters, the USB3 is on edge and this system won't suffer from heat)?

- A power supply that I already have will be able to hold the entire system + all drives connected together in the worst case?

- Does a power supply pose a real (high chance) risk to the other components when destroyed? (It's obvious to me that he's the most basic vendor there, but my definition of generic is much worse)

Thank you again.

Link to content

Quote of infrequent

J Bailey many thanks.

Again, you and I are in sync, but you have to understand that my parents use the computer an average of one hour a month on average, the chassis just sits in some room with no heat issues, no more than one open tab or one TASK for that matter.

Unfortunately, I can't wait because they are completely without a computer and this will allow them to work from home during this time.

Just confirm me if you don't \:

- Can the system be built into an enclosure I already have (I have 2.5 to 3.5 adapters, the USB3 is on edge and this system won't suffer from heat)?

- A power supply that I already have will be able to hold the entire system + all drives connected together in the worst case?

- Does a power supply pose a real (high chance) risk to the other components when destroyed? (It's obvious to me that he's the most basic vendor there, but my definition of generic is much worse)

Thank you again.

Fun,

- The system can be understood on this case, not sure that companies will do it for you for free if specs below 1500 or even at all, you know how to assemble? (System does not suffer from heat)

- In my opinion the supplier will do enough with his power, although I am not 100% sure so it is better to wait for another answer or ask someone who works at one of the companies. (I'm not working on that)

- I think yes, if all is said to be a very old and generic supplier from 2011, the distribution of atrocity has no PFC at all and its maximum power efficiency is less than 80% of the power.

By all means super generic.

Since you said you have about 2K then you can set up a system that will give you peace of mind over time, if you use the parts you have to "blend" as much as possible on the money is something else and there is a risk, the chassis supposedly, fans are likely to stop working and all kinds of Nonsense that will cause you a headache. 

So if you are really short on money then building on the existing is the solution of course, if there is a little stretch I personally prefer peace of mind for a few more shekels, says from experience.

There is also the option of taking a storage No M.2 but SATAIII 2.5 and save if it is only for WinDos, it will still cost it in seconds and everything will run smoothly on 500/500 read / write 

There is something else that is important to note is that market prices are currently rising by the masses every day, so keep in mind.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site