Windows 7 is very slow - please help - Page 2 - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Windows 7 is very slow - please help

arigo

• תגובות 38
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Attached Images

According to your computer's documentation, this is DDR3 1600MHZ. There are all kinds of kits used, depending on the exact model of your computer (there should be a longer combination of numbers + letters)

Anyway, this is the link if it will help you \ shop:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/ideapad_s200_s206_hmm_1st_edition_feb_2012_english.pdf

Page 65 onwards.

Plonter Conference here

I've attached to see the price range.

Call the store to fit your exact kit.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

The bottleneck of a computer is a hard disk. Neither cpu nor ram. Upgrade to SSD. The computer will fly. Recommend you , They also have software that does clone to your disk so you don't have to reinstall the features. I've already upgraded to some old friends' computers, they were on the market. 

Edited By Jeykob Zafrani
Link to content

It was clear to me that switching to SSD would not solve much.

extension This will improve the situation mainly in multitasking.

You open a Task Manager, when you see that RAM at 85-plus minus you should feel that your computer operations are getting slower seriously. Until then there is no connection.

Try to get a clean install of , Even of Alone just to diagnose.

And anyway, I don't understand what the trouble is, if you have it now On which all your information is located, note On the unnecessary HHD and try with a clean install, this is a few minutes test.

And from there you will know how to proceed.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

If the volume is insufficient to replace, it supports the computer sata, MLC.

If so, that was the only problem ,

Will Do The Trick.

Checking the percentage of disk usage can also indicate a problem if they are high without running a software program.

Edited By none77
Link to content

After a clean install of Windows 7 ULTIMATE I had a license on which the computer responds clearly

Is the link you named Rem in Plonter valid? I would also love to link in TMS or IVORY if there is one

Another Question Which Easy Antivirus And Free Antivirus Is There?

Thanks

Link to content

Quote of arigo

I saw on Polonter but I have to buy 4G correctly, because I don't know if there is room for another card זיכרון Another 2G

?

Open and see if there is a free slot, and even if there is not, then take one out and replace with a larger volume.

Or you'll buy 2X2gb or 2X4GB.

The series of computer you gave should support up to 16.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

No-One Quote

?

Open and see if there is a free slot, and even if there is not, then take one out and replace with a larger volume.

Or you'll buy 2X2gb or 2X4GB.

The series of computer you gave should support up to 16.

This is not true. The mobile supports a 4 GB single slot roof - 

https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/lenovo/ideapad-s206#

And in my opinion, it's a shame to invest in both memory and SSD for this "corpse".

Come on, do his thing, it's a shame to play Kaki .....

But of course, do what you think!   : nixweiss:

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site