Looking for automatic translation of the site from Hebrew to other languages. - Programming - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Looking for automatic translation of the site from Hebrew to other languages.

Hello everyone who came in to read and help.

Hope this is the right place (website development)

I'll explain what I'm looking for -

I have a site that is mainly a portfolio of photography and besides entries from Israel I also have entries from abroad.

The site is now all in Hebrew (not always)  But I want to make it accessible to those who come from abroad (logins from sites and forums for photography mainly).

My problem is because the site is unfriendly to a viewer who does not know Hebrew - so I see high rates of abandonment for those who come from abroad

(Mostly because they never get into the right photo galleries.)

I've realized that Google has long been unable to embed its translation plugin into sites

And I tried to useAPI An old man who doesn't do the job who knows what.

I was looking for free alternatives that don't quite translate the right interpretations even into categories

(Simple things like Landscapes, photo shoots, live shows ... and other categories in photography).

Now I do not want to make different versions of the site (want to leave the address as it is and without query)

And just looking for a plugin for a translation that does support Hebrew well (paid - but not astronomical).

What is most important to me is the translation of the names of the pages in the navigation (can work out if it is only English).

Most of the options I've tried don't really seem to be understandable in their translation.

And if you know a good paid option (if already for the entire site and not just the headlines)  So something that has a trial version so I can test it.

The link to the site is https://www.roitmanphoto.com And it is built on squarespace So I don't have too much access to its source code.

On the other hand, I have an option to assimilate html, js, css but  In a limited way.

Now my site's platform does not support excellent in Hebrew so there are some overrides in my viewcss  As for the direction of the text  And the direction of the letters

(Unfortunately, this makes it a problem for some of the external plugins - so I'll have to do a bit about it qa).

Thanks to the helpers and sorry if it came out too long. If there are other suggestions then you are also welcome.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

New: NVIDIA's Ampere Small

Three different manufacturers are adopting a particularly compact Mini-ITX configuration for the GeForce RTX 3060, so that even miniature computer systems can enjoy the benefits of the new generation - in case the availability does not disappoint once again

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update