Coolant Loop Coolant - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Coolant for Custom Loop

No-One

Hey friends

I was tired of searching a fluid network To the system I am building, 

Of EKWB on Amazon originally costs $ 25 + - per liter, including shipping and taxes costs NIS 250, on the EKWB website it costs NIS 200 per liter (expensive delivery + taxes)

I did not find where sellers in the country, Express owners found only this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000241623714.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.7f024bdcTzwjWj&algo_pvid=c8d8aa9e-48ff-44e0-b372-ff5c66aeda70&algo_expid=c8d8aa9e-48ff-44e0-b372-ff5c66aeda70-13&btsid=0ab6d69515856608003162936e55e9&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

There doesn't seem to be anything I would drink thorns with unless someone knows otherwise.

In short, if anyone knows a store in Israel / China / somewhere in the world that has a good liquid that can be ordered in Israel at a normal price, (ignore the shipping status following the corona at the moment)

The overall direction of the color is as follows:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cryofuel-navy-blue-premix-1000ml

If but with no choice is considered a re-route

Thanks.

Link to content

thank you very much  :)

Distilled water I know, and extract I know can be added to distilled water, an antibacterial substance I do not know.

The question is do they sell extract and substance in the country? Or if you know companies with quality products online that can be ordered from Israel at normal prices.

Tramaltech is not sending here, at least not from Amazon, EK's despicable prices.

Thanks

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Thanks, I also thought of this as a solution, only that in the vehicle the parts of the cooling system are supposed to work at a standard temperature of 90, and much more than that if it heats up, and still the piping of the radiator holds up easily. What I thought was that maybe because the tubes of the acrylic and the other materials of the custom loop are not designed for such heat, maybe the coolant of the vehicle has chemicals that will eat the plastic of the loop over time, so I thought of a dedicated liquid.

Liquid of It is certainly cheaper, but its colors are not the colors offered by the Lupine companies.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

I wasn't going to use the liquid of , The intention was that maybe AIO's dedicated fluids also have such additives, if you're preparing alone and it matters to you.

I read some of the fluid specifications on Amazon, mentioning anti-rust additives and / or low electrical conductivity that is good for rust prevention.

No one mentioned reducing boiling temperature, Corsair noted a maximum working temperature of 60 degrees Celsius.

Edited By none77
Link to content

You can simply purchase an "anti-algae" supplement (Antibacterial material) And use distilled water and that's it.

Just buy from a dance store (there are link sticks) Of course the shipping on the cost of the product will be close but it is the best alternative there might be right now.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site