Desktop Computer for Photoshop Up to 7000 NIS - Page 4 - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Desktop computer in Photoshop for up to 7000 shekels

Resume.

Still, worth 3800x, but also 3700x fine.

This is not about going to the rabbinate.

About CPU cooling, long-term, say after a year,

According to claimed throughout The cooling that comes with the processor,

Begins to fake, which means to make a noise. as you wish.

About Multiple Drives -

Write down on each drive in the air what its contents are

And when you consume, use it - 

https://www.orico.shop/en/orico-dual-bay-sata-to-usb-30-external-hdd-docking.html

Convenient and good for the time.

Link to content

The Bazooka only supports up to 4x of SATA III

guess what? Which brings us back to the most important question here - so apart from me,

Which of you goes out to work in heavy media processing and manages some good TB on a daily basis?

Is there anyone else here who really knows what he is talking about in this area of ​​editing and dealing with DATA ???

A man has a fucking 6 HDD thrown in the house and he doesn't know how to deal with them.

His delusional solution is to add another 4TB to the collection and just let me tell you it's not going to solve the trouble for him.

The computer I gave will not create any logical bottleneck although memory can always be upgraded and expanded

And I wouldn't oppose upgrading the processor in 400 shekels and taking 3700X to close all open allowances.

But the main thing should be the DATA management here, which leads us to choose a bad board and just throw money in the trash.

Link to content

Quote of furyanaor

The Bazooka only supports up to 4x of SATA III

guess what? Which brings us back to the most important question here - so apart from me,

Which of you goes out to work in heavy media processing and manages some good TB on a daily basis?

Is there anyone else here who really knows what he is talking about in this area of ​​editing and dealing with DATA ???

A man has a fucking 6 HDD thrown in the house and he doesn't know how to deal with them.

His delusional solution is to add another 4TB to the collection and just let me tell you it's not going to solve the trouble for him.

The computer I gave will not create any logical bottleneck although memory can always be upgraded and expanded

And I wouldn't oppose upgrading the processor in 400 shekels and taking 3700X to close all open allowances.

But the main thing should be the DATA management here, which leads us to choose a bad board and just throw money in the trash.

It provides a great solution for the drives.

If he wants, he will buy the NAS later.

DATA management should not come at the expense of DATA processing capability.

And it seems to me that you have exaggerated a bit with the DATA.

Even with that 40 gigabytes As of photography, he has enough room in the SSD

For storage and processing of material for a week, until it is transferred to archive storage.

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

I have addressed the archive management capabilities in a way that contributes to you and improves working conditions.

The solution you have offered (external SATA connection) is definitely nice

But really not what this person needs.

I can talk a lot more here about how NAS might be effective in this work

And as opposed to you, I do think it is right to dedicate a tiny pinch of processing power to this resource

But you agree that I'm a little tired of this discussion .. I gave my opinion and it should give the discussion opener enough motivation

To examine the issue soon with his own eyes. 

Link to content

Quote of furyanaor

The solution you have offered (external SATA connection) is definitely nice

But really not what this person needs

In my experience, this is what the discussion opens for.

It is both cheaper and much more voracious 

For more.

Well, then disagree, not terrible.

Good that (as of now) the Golden Path was chosen

Among the processors, neither the minimum you proposed nor the maximum

Developed the discussion he aspired to.

I wish he and I and we all had a budget for the best of hardware

Existing, but there is none. So you have to prioritize what's more important,

And NAS is not a priority at this point. And in my opinion, rightly so.

Everyone has to open their horizons and minds,

And the discussion opens with an excellent example of this.

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

Look, it could very well be that the discussion opens with no interest in the specifics of a home nas server

And then there is not much room left for confusion and the full budget must be used for hardware

Know that you are performing the data processing optimally.

The big question is whether the discussion opener agrees with the premise

After he has really researched and researched the subject in depth and has clearly found that it does not matter

(Because according to the findings on the first page it seems that it is. That's all)

Link to content

Neither you nor I can speak on his behalf.

Will decide he needs a NAS - let him have health.

For my part, sixty also 2.

Only I have a feeling that you're a little locked in on the importance of NAS

And in your opinion, this is about managing fees over material taxes and everything needs

Be available here and now.

And I say it (again) - 

Take a picture of what you are taking - , STILS, not Indiana Jones,

Return with the material, pour into the computer, , Choose the best and the right

Most, and the rest goes to guard if and when needed, and emphasize if and when.

And what to do, again, even if it's RAW, it's relatively not much volume.

Yes, it accumulates a lot over time, but does not require immediate daily access.

And ... think about it.

Good night !

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards