A debate between two mobile phones and a question about service and warranty - Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A debate between two mobile phones and a question about service and warranty

Looking for a mobile for office work. Focus on minimum weight, size 13.3 quid and less preferably, and time . Appearance, design, etc. are not important to me.

Whatever the case, it should be able to effectively replace my stationary in case of a life failure. That means connecting in hdmi to the screen, and having at least 2 connections Traditional.

1. debating between the  ASUS - UX331UAL This lightweight , But which requires a very high fee for extending warranty, and my preference For something solid but more expensive for Dell

2. (I've also seen computers that meet the requirements of a 10th generation processor that is even priced lower and I don't understand how it is.)

3. Anyone know if there is still a problem with store inventory?

4. And speaking of warranty, I saw terrible reviews about the service of In the country, on the other hand, I realized that Del's service had also changed in quality due to a particular lab with a rock-climbing animal name that handles the matter. Is this still true or is there news in the field?

Thank you in advance for helpers

Link to content

Hey

You went on top of both manufacturers, and prices accordingly,

Although I have to admit that the addition to the scandalous Assos warranty is at best.

No, unfortunately, there were no changes to the relationship

For the good of the service, and meanwhile only that of No casualties.

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside