Help Choosing Cooling for Rayzen 5 3600 - Computer Advice Advice - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Assistance in choosing a cooling for Rayzen 5 3600

Hi, I have a stationary Rayzen 5 3600 with Stoke

Enclosure With a 120mm trio in front + 1 in the back

I recommended the same computer to a friend only he chose a more nervous graphics accelerator

(I have 1060 3G and 2060 SUPER with it) but it has a serious warming problem and only a slight one.

* The significant difference in our computers is precisely -

In the case he has a pair of 120mm in front instead of a trio and by the way we bought in different places,

He is at Yahav Computers and I on Start PC (and on their recommendation my staple was composed without Third Party)

And I very much hope that Yahav did not make a mistake in the installation in the context of using the thermal ointment or something ..

In short we performed strain tests for the processor using OCCT and after an hour I got max 85C and it is 95.
The situation is much more worrying, and I really wonder if this is the result of one poor fan in the front (for real?)

But at the same time, I'm really afraid that in the summer - we'll both get to a total collapse of the system.

So I was thinking of uprooting this trouble completely from the root and choosing the air cooler that did the job:

NOCTUA NH-D15 chromax.black CPU COOLER

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&path=100014_10072_10073&product_id=102947

462 NIS

But at TMS I was told it was a serious OverKill and recommended another solution at a slightly more solid price:

Arctic Cooling Freezer 34

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=19816&search=34

132 NIS

what do you think ?

1. Were the differences between us born from one more fan in the chassis? (Or maybe they did a bad job with the ointment?)

2. Will the cheap solution solve the problem from the root? And what do you think will be the new MAX

3. Maybe it's better to go for the safe? (By the way we both don't plan OC either)

4. Is there a recommended intermediate solution? (No importance for quiet.)

Thanks!

Link to content

Probably its chassis is more choked + the computer's location is less ventilated or it's harder to disperse the heat.

The finalists were right that it was the crazy Overkill Noctoa D15.

Big Arctic has on behalf of : arctic freezer 34 esports duo

TMS had it and ran out of inventory - that A bomb for his price. Rose before the stock ran out around 190 shekels

There is in Ivory https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=29202

195 chess 

Edited By J Bailey
Link to content

I just saw full reviews of him, I didn't know he was so much different from the usual 34

I'll check out an option to order a dance or something

Thanks!

And yes, it was my leaving that he was just in a warmer environment

But our enclosures are pretty much the same in terms of all the parameters so it's still a bit strange to me ..

Link to content

Quote by J Bailey

Probably its chassis is more choked + the computer's location is less ventilated or it's harder to disperse the heat.

The finalists were right that it was the crazy Overkill Noctoa D15.

Big Arctic has Cooling on behalf of : arctic freezer 34 esports duo

TMS had it and ran out of inventory - that Cooling A bomb for his price. Rose before the stock ran out around 190 shekels

There is in Ivory https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=29202

195 chess 

I have Just like that on the 2600X, excellent working, really low temp and much quieter than the stock.

Really recommended

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

Bigger 2 fans will also be noisier in the effort

Where did you get it from?

You might read reviews about it first One way or another

And only then throw discounts?

This whole discussion is smeared more than the height of the processor….

You may think that this is a minimum of 9900k!

Come on, all 65 watts.

Also ac7 v2 is enough for him without fluttering,

I mean in terms of , I didn't bother 

Check bracket compatibility.

Link to content

The problem is I'm not sureac7 v2 is good enough for us even though the casing is only 65W

At the purchase status I came to the box office with this model exactly 

And the startPc experts told me that it was really unnecessary that Stoke's Quite tangent to it

And these are not needed if you take something more serious in aspiring to OC. 

Yes, it turned out that they were a bit wrong because it didn't seem to hurt Third party in the end

But who said that ac7 vs2 would solve a problem that Stoke didn't solve?

Link to content

Good Morning !

God - ac7 v2 is given as an example.

And even if we focus on it, what is the difference between it and the cooling that comes with the processor?

Money, more right cost and more right - quality.

Because to put out a product as glittering and impressive as the original refrigeration, everyone knows.

The question of what is false over time and in general.

After all, one should not expect a company to sell both a processor and a processor In "Divorced" ....

So a spin processor, good and successful, but where it needs to round corners,

What else is the profit? So do it in a cool, which is fine, no more.

Because they won't sell a processor In the nature of Noctua 15 .....

So all Known and known from ac7 v2 and north, and probably AC 34 with or without duo,

Will do the job.

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

Quote by Samuel Dekel

It strengthens it by a hundred percent, I ordered it and its cooling is exceptional in price and far better than the one you can buy in a hundred and a little shekel in the country. 
I took the model with one fan and is more than enough with a modest OC.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards