AMD's Ryzen 3 3000 processors in review: New benchmark for outstanding performance - Page 2 - Processors, Motherboards and Memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

AMD's Ryzen 3 3000 processors in review: A new benchmark in high-performance performance

I would not take the 3600 because it is divided into two CCX units and the latency between them hurts some scenarios

Especially in gaming. In fact a 3300x processor shows and illustrates to us how much. This division into two modules is Risen's Achilles' heel

So far, it's a shame it took them so long to fix it.

So (I) am waiting for the 4000 generation that eliminates this problem, the 4000 generation brings us all the wonderful in 3300x but,

With 6 and also 8 cores. This is the smart target (if any) to buy a new computer in 2020.

The claim of importance about min is correct and in place, so a low latency system is the supreme goal in the field.

That's why I'm waiting for the 4000 series. Thanks also for the quick links you brought for the benefit of the community - Bless you : ) 

Amazingly, the price gap is not relative to MSRP prices. The 3300x processor at $ 120 will be priced at $ 574,

While his brother 3100 costs only $ 100, you will only be priced at $ 420. It is unclear at this stage whether this will be the price

In practice when the sale is made with available stock in the country, but the 3100 processor demonstrates a crazy Israel / sand price ratio here.

In fact, it has become one of the most viable shopping in the area. Worth to keep an eye on and follow.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of aviv00

In my opinion it is not a rallying price

It is better to buy 3600 already

From Amazon I think it comes out to NIS 700

At Amazon, it costs $ 172.3.

Suppose there was a $ 10 shipping, adding on both VAT and a 2.3-3 percent card fee to anyone who doesn't have a dollar bill.

Coming to NIS 768, another NIS 12 can be bought in Israel.

Link to content

Quote of none77

There are enough games that utilize 6 or 6/12 cores and above.

Gaming AAA (e.g. COD MW, RDR2, Battlefield, etc.) utilize 6 cores / more than 6 cores, or does it not depend on the graphic level of the game but on the way you programmed it?

Edited By No-One
Link to content

These processors are good for now, not for another year from now. The approaching problem is the next generation of consoles, which will probably not be rejected, dictating the minimum need for Ryzen 8 and 3700 gigabytes Minimum, and that will happen from November. Good for limited-budget gamers? Yes, but another year they will start to feel the savings translated into a bad experience. 

Link to content

No-One Quote

Gaming AAA (e.g. COD MW, RDR2, Battlefield, etc.) utilize 6 cores / more than 6 cores, or does it not depend on the graphic level of the game but on the way you programmed it?

Related to the game engine. B- V I see 85% use. (And still on DX 11 because 12 is not well built in this game)

Something interesting that I saw in Division 2 beyond 12 added up to 40FPS in some scenes thanks to better utilization of cores.

COD MW also uses DX 12, which means processors with weak but multiple cores will work well.

Link to content

Quote of none77

At Amazon, it costs $ 172.3.

Suppose there was a $ 10 shipping, adding on both VAT and a 2.3-3 percent card fee to anyone who doesn't have a dollar bill.

Coming to NIS 768, another NIS 12 can be bought in Israel.

If you return the free shipping for deals over $ 49.90, people like me will pay it off.

The vast majority of my money is in dollars. For me it will cost 715 NIS including shipping and VAT.

Cheap enough compared to buying in the country, for such a product = CPU, which does not break down and does not require service and warranty.

Most of the goods would arrive near the country within 8-10 calendar days from the time of order.

There were days as they say ... hopefully they will return ...

Link to content

Researching the quiche, interesting and teaches how much this division of the cores into separate ccx has impaired Risen's performance for generations.

Took them 3 generations of To get rid of this bad patient. The first generation of 4000 will show us what he knows how to do

In front of competition . In my estimation, caution should be expected to change positions in the field with the launch of Risen 4000:

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

If anyone still has doubts about the 3300X gaming capabilities and is worried that the processor might not be strong enough, then watch it.

Executive Summary:
The processor is so powerful that it supports even the most powerful 2080ti accelerator.

Only in cases that run too low a resolution, one that does not load and is 1080p, which does not bring the graphic accelerator to 100% efficiency

(Because the graphics load it delivers on the booster is too small by 2080ti)

Only then are there cases (some, not always the same) where the 3300X processor does not provide the full capabilities, compared to the most expensive top processor of .

But even then, the differences are small anyway. No one notices in the eye for example the difference between 208 FPS and 187 say.

But since in reality, yes, anyone who buys a 2080ti card doesn't really play 1080P resolution but at least 1440P on a quality screen,

Which brings the graphics accelerator to saturation of course, in such a case, it no longer matters and the 3300X processor behaves like the fastest processor of .

Summary: 

In practice, ie in the real world, the 3300X for gaming is practically as good as the 9900K even in combination with the 2080ti accelerator.

Because of the explanation that was just presented in the executive summary.

Almost the same, below the human diagnostic threshold - 4K example:

image.png.0288572e2804a36fce6f44518e30aded.png

And now the same title but at 1440P:

image.png.c3c23dc20f7938b4617bc22871e825a5.png

Another 4K:

image.png.2653da931396be48b03d7ac4433e6db8.png

And for dessert we can see that there are cases where even at a relatively low resolution of 1080P there is still no human discernible difference,

As we said before, not all 1080P cases manage to find gaps:

image.png.f6c48ef492bc242da75b8fc77404f3be.png

For the full review:

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards