ADSL 100mb or Hot 500? What's faster? - Page 3 - Networks & Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ADSL 100mb or Hot 500? What's faster?

demultiplexer

Quote of Milford Cubicle

I did not understand. You expect RDP to work for you properly with אינטרנט At a speed of 0.5 MB?

The computer I am connecting to has 70 MB symmetric.

On the computer from which I connect remotely everything I bring up is my mouse position and keyboards on the keyboard. I don't seem to need any more.

And download I download a low quality image and read it should not be more than a few tens of megabytes per hour (and I also see it now when I use the phone for RDP with Spot)

So yeah, I expect it to work

Link to content

I'm at 500 megabytes And personally I did not experience a rapid decline during the Corona. I also got 300 mega highs (actually think I got the 450-500 mega, but to be sure 300) of the high, a 10 mega raise is always stable. Yes, I have experienced unbearable slowdown when browsing websites (logging in to the N12 could take over 10 seconds. YNET channel, Reddit, etc.), but this is not a load on the infrastructure but a load on the provider.

The thing is, I'm in the neighborhood not overloaded by me (Neighborhood from the 80's in Holon. In the news, I understand that there is a fiber for every building instead of every street / neighborhood, so there are fewer people who will share the same switchboard), which allows me to get 500 at peak. Other neighborhoods with a little less luck also get 3 mega in the evening.

There is no escape from trying and seeing. I connected eagerly with Bezeq to see how it worked for a month and disconnect from what wasn't working well. There is no hot commitment (or in the communications industry at all), so you can cancel without a problem after a month. This is what I recommend to you too, in the worst case you lost about 130 shekels in about a month.

Link to content

Quote of demultiplexer

So yeah, I expect it to work

Expectations are good :)

Factually it does not work - and one can easily understand why. The upload speed of half a megabyte gives you actual Less than 64 KB / s, And that should suffice for your entire computer - including additional services that run in the background, the communication protocol itself that takes up some bandwidth, and more.

Have a good time with it :) 

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

Expectations are good :)

Factually it does not work - and one can easily understand why. The upload speed of half a megabyte gives you actual Less than 64 KB / s, And that should suffice for your entire computer - including additional services that run in the background, the communication protocol itself that takes up some bandwidth, and more.

Have a good time with it :) 

It's interesting what you say. So apparently there is no choice but to upgrade.

At least we learned something new

Edited By demultiplexer
That's it
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site