Lesson to learn - How much powerful processor does Gaming need? - Page 5 - Processors, Motherboards and Memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Lesson to learn - How much powerful processor does Gaming need?

As it seems, coming 2021 marks for the first time the transition to tactile cores, as the new standard in the new and heavy titles

Marble in the market. It is possible that i7 quad-core i7700s (from Intel generation icore first to seventh XNUMX) that have active HT helps in something

Compensate, but the question is how much and for how long one can survive with it. In my estimation on borrowed time only.

So at the moment for those who need a new computer, the recommendation would be to make the effort if possible, and purchase a mini processor of 10400f

Which is hexagonal cores with HT at a price of around 700 NIS, and does not compromise on a 10100f quad-core priced at around 300 NIS,

To be the so-called with the balance of power required for the next 3 years. As it seems, we have reached this moment with respect.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Just a year ago we had a stubborn debate here when someone asked for upgrades. The main thing is that when I and others explained a year ago (!) That the address is on the wall and it is the end of the quad-core era in gaming, probably those without HT, we received the regular scrolls from nec and his warm recommendation to that user was to buy a second hand i5-2500k based on the fact The computer has such a rush and he is still flying games. " 

Well, happy to see that we have straightened the line and now it's hardware that is "on borrowed time only". Luckily the same user, who is still browsing the forum, did not listen to your advice. We will meet again next year to examine a host of other strong claims that have come up here recently, about DLSS, VRAM consumption, knockouts for the current generation and other things.

Edited By ch33
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime