Video card recommendation between 500 and 1000 NIS - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Video card recommendation between 500 and 1000 shekels

ElPelado

Hello!

Looking for a video card in the price range of 500 to 1000 NIS.

The main use is for watching movies, series, etc., at 1080p or higher (also hopefully)

Occasionally, occasionally, some computer covert, too, but this is not a cog with too high requirements that came out just two days ago. Usually things are a little older. For example, I recently tried the GTA5 which was free to download, and it just didn't move on my card today (which is very old because mine was screwed so a friend just brought me for two). So I would like at least that covet to work properly even if not in the best settings.

Beyond that, I am an editor (Lightroom and Photoshop) and very little video. I understand that what affects image processing is mainly that The computer's RAM and less the video card, though it can help even if it's strong enough - right?

What still matters to me in terms of the card is that it will have at least one connection to DVI and one or 2 to HDMI.

Any additional connection - bonus (if there is no DVI but there is DP and it is possible to work with an adapter from DP to DVI probably also fine)

It is also important to me that HDMI transmit the sound to the TV (I had cards transferred, I only had cards if I connected an SPDIF cable, and what I have now even with the SPDIF cable does not work for some reason)

A friend recommended me a video card GTX 1650 SUPER OC 4GB GDDR6 DVI DP. I saw that his price was between 800 and 900.

I am pretty sure he is enough for what I need

The question - is there anything that can also meet my needs, but a little cheaper

If this is an important parameter, I have a 500W power supply if I am not mistaken. Operating Win10. GA-P55M-UD2

Thank you

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site