Gaming and sound specifications 4000 NIS - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming & Sound Specifications $ 4000

Hi, people.

I want to buy a new computer and transfer my video card to it (GTX1070).

My goal is to upgrade the processor in the future when they come out With ZEN3 architecture.

I'd love to hear about the specifications. 

Motherboard I saw is recommended and I would like something quality in terms of connections and electricity.

I would also love to hear about similar quality specifications at a lower price

plonter_logo.png
Price quote for computer system - www.plonter.co.il - The place for people who love computers

Processors - Socket - AM4
100-100000159BOX - AMD - AMD Ryzen3 3300X Gen3 4 Core / 8 Threads - Base Clock: 3.8GHz - Max Boost Clock: 4.3GHz - With Wraith Stealth Cooler - 65W TDP - Box ...
Three-year warranty - serious supply problems
 Quantity: - 1 - 591 /579 ₪ 

Motherboards - Socket AM4
X570-Taichi - ASRock - Socket AM4 - AMD X570 Chipset - 4x DDR4 4666MHz 128GB - HDMI - WiFi - Bluetooth - 1x PCI Express 4.0 x16 - 1x PCI Express 4.0 x8 - 1x PCI Express 4.0 x4 - 2x PCI Express 4.0 x1 - SLI - Crossfire - 1x ...
Three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 1457 /1428 ₪ 

Memories - Stationary
CMK16GX4M2D3600C18 - Corsair - 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz CL18 Memory Kit - Black - Vengeance® LPX ...
Warranty: Three years in the country for life with the manufacturer
 Quantity: - 1 - 566 /555 ₪ 

Hard disks and - - M2 NVME
CT1000P1SSD8 - Crucial - 1000GB (1TB) P1 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD - PCIe Gen3 x4, 2280 - 2000/1700 r / w ...
Five years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 509 /499 ₪ 

Computer Cases - ATX Case
GX505-Window-Blue - Antec - GX505 - Window - 3 120mm fans included - 3 optinal fans - up to 380mm video card space - 158mm max. cpu cooler height - front and bottom dust filters - fan speed control - extra space behind motherboard ...
Three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 268 /263 ₪ 

ATX Power Supplies 
MPY-7501-AFAAG-EU - Coolermaster - 750W - MWE Gold 750 Full Modular 80 PLUS Gold Certified - 120mm LDB Fan - Advanced Circuitry - FLAT and FLEXIBLE CABLES Fully Modular ...
Five years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 494 /484 ₪ 

Keyboards - wired mouse and keyboard
KM6300 - Gigabyte - Keyboard, Mouse - Wired - USB - Hebrew / English ...
Year warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 67 /66 ₪ 

Microphones and Headsets - Gaming
ZM-HPS600 - Zalman - Gaming Headset - 50mm Driver Unit - High-quality Microphone - Volume Controller - PL3.5 ...
Year warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 99 /97 ₪ 

Service in Plonter Laboratories - assembling parts
SERVICORUM - Plonter - The cost of assembling the computer is at our expense for an entire computer when the cost of the computer is over NIS 1500. If this is not a complete computer, there may be an additional charge for the assembly, as per our decision. Shipping with courier anywhere in the country. Free shipping on order ...

Quantity: - 1 - 1 /1 ₪ 

4052.00 / 3971 ₪ 

Up to 12 interest-free payments.
The lower prices are for cash / bank transfer or Bitcoin payment - the discount amount is 2% of the price of the product / transaction
An order created in the forum will not be charged for assembly fees

Bid link
https://www.plonter.co.il/priceoffer_shoppingcart.tmpl?PriceOffer=198431

Edited By TopNotch
Link to content

Quote of TopNotch

My goal is to upgrade the processor in the future when they come out Processors With ZEN3 architecture.

This is where the mistake begins.

And continues here:

Quote of TopNotch

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

This is where the mistake begins.

And continues here:

I would love to know what the mistakes are and what do you think you should do? That's why I opened the post here.

I need to buy a computer now that I have in the room instead of the home computer so I can use it.

I was thinking of buying a cheap enough new processor for a few months and then when the new ones came out to buy 4700X let's say .. That way it will be good for me to record and also at least rumored to be better for current generation gaming.

I'd love to hear about the motherboard too. My thinking is that my electricity is not stable at home + I want a lot of USB3 + ports in the future that I can use NVME with PCI4.

Quote of lompy

What processor do you have today?

I currently have a 9 year old computer with a 2500K I5 processor. I want to leave this computer and buy one more. The current computer will remain with the gtx570 card and will not be gaming.

Link to content

Quote of TopNotch

My thought is that the electricity is not the most stable in my house

There is no connection in this regard to the motherboard. If there is a real power problem at home, call an electrician or buy it out of order.

If the thought of buying the 4000 series is no use buying now. wait patiently. Also choosing a bad motherboard. The price is soaring. Chipset Should arrive, launch date on June 16th.

Link to content

Do you need another computer now?

If not then I see no point in buying an X3300 for a few months when you have a 2500K.

I'm also not sure it's such a lucrative solution even if you need a new computer now.

To the specification itself:

Quote of TopNotch

I'd love to hear about the motherboard too. My thinking is that my electricity is not stable at home + I want a lot of USB3 + ports in the future that I can use NVME with PCI4.

For that, buying a good supplier with defenses.

The Taichi is a good board but I don't understand what it gives you a shekel for 1000 shekels doesn't give you and besides boards Along the way, they are much cheaper and probably enough for a gaming system.

I also couldn't understand why it was important to you in NVME with PCI4 when you chose Not even using the PCIE3

The power is completely exaggerated, for such a system even 550W is too much.

The chassis is pretty flimsy, sure you can find something with better and more aesthetic airflow.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

Quote of lompy

Do you need another computer now?

If not then I see no point in buying an X3300 for a few months when you have a 2500K.

I'm also not sure it's such a lucrative solution even if you need a new computer now.

To the specification itself:

For that, buying a good supplier with defenses.

The Taichi is a good board but I don't understand what it gives you a shekel for 1000 shekels doesn't give you and besides boards B550 Along the way, they are much cheaper and probably enough for a gaming system.

I also couldn't understand why it was important to you in NVME with PCI4 when you chose SSD Not even using the PCIE3

The power is completely exaggerated, for such a system even 550W is too much.

The chassis is pretty flimsy, sure you can find something with better and more aesthetic airflow.

So I would be happy to propose to board at 1000 that will give me a similar payoff

Regarding the Is GEN3 Why not take advantage?

I would also be happy to offer a package and provide good quality for such a system with GTX1070

I need another computer now, do you think the solution is better than the 3300X?

Thank you very much for the comments

Link to content

Quote of TopNotch

So I would be happy to propose to board at 1000 that will give me a similar payoff

2 very good boards for around NIS 1000

Gigabyte X570 ELITE

Asus TUF GAMING -PLUS

The pizzas you give up are not worth the extra 500 shekels and most of them will probably never take advantage.

What are you giving up? WIFI, BT, X16 extension slot running at X8 speed, slot One, other nice crisps like CLEAR CMOS and others that are more used by people who like to play with OC.

Quote of TopNotch

Regarding the NVMe Is GEN3 Why not take advantage?

Because he was running at a speed of

2,000 MB / s Read, 1,700 MB / s Write

And even a PCEI3 X4 slot can take advantage Like the SX8200 running at 3500 / 3000MB (I don't think you'll notice the difference)

Quote of TopNotch

I would also be happy to offer a package and a good quality supplier

Crosser RM series is excellent.

Antech has the series The High Current Gamer, also pretty good, comes with a 10-year warranty.

About Hard to advise, everyone has their own style.

2 Good

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&path=100014_10002_10047&product_id=19612

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&path=100014_10002_10047&product_id=17524

Which I like and have good airflow.

Quote of TopNotch

I need another computer now, do you think the solution is better than the 3300X?

I do not know what to tell you.

The truth doesn't think you will feel such a big difference with the 1070 between 3700X and 4700X when it comes out.

You also don't know how much better it will be and how much it will cost.

You may want to consider buying the 3700X now and postpone upgrading the processor when it becomes more critical.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

The friends are right here, there is no point in buying a tablet for NIS 1400 and a processor for NIS 300, and the processor you are talking about will not really make you much of a change, especially if you only play, play games and do not plan to make serious graphics and video edits, know that games do not use all the cores. In the processor anyway, so it does not change anything, I am today still on a 6th generation i5 6600 processor not even the K version with a 1080TI video card and 32 memory on the 3200 everything ran for my pleasure! I even limit the video card to 75 frames that will keep pace with the screen and also use less power and the card heats up less! In addition, I lowered it to 85 percent power in the MSI AFTERBURNER software and everything ran smoothly, I see no reason to change the processor yet! And my processor is 4 cores on 4, working at 3.8Ghz in BOOST and 3.6 in normal! I use the screen 29 Ultrawide 2560x1080 that you can say is almost 2K in resolution 

Talking to you about games like
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 CR
Watchdogs 2 
GTA V
Doom Eternal
Assassin creed Odyssey 
FarCry new dawn
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
2 Rage 

And everything sits on the NVME disk of That runs up to 2500 MB per second reading and writing! 
Everything runs nicer and goes faster than the Sony 4 Pro! And all about the highest settings +

What I'm saying is that even if you go for the weakest processor of The i3 9100F has 4 cores that reach 4.2 Ghz and even already take my CPU at some 10-15 percent performance, and is a fast enough processor for the jobs you talk about and what you need! 
In my opinion I am going on the new Z490 board and buying the processor The weakest in the 10th series! Do you know how strong they are ??? Then you have an option to upgrade to I9 in the future that these boards also already support! 

Edited By Nate Konsigton
Was missing information!
Link to content

Quote of lompy

2 very good boards for around NIS 1000

Gigabyte X570 Aorus ELITE

Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS

The pizzas you give up are not worth the extra 500 shekels and most of them will probably never take advantage.

What are you giving up? WIFI, BT, X16 extension slot running at X8 speed, slot SSD One, other nice crisps like CLEAR CMOS and others that are more used by people who like to play with OC.

Because he was running at a speed of

2,000 MB / s Read, 1,700 MB / s Write

And even a PCEI3 X4 slot can take advantage SSD Like the SX8200 running at 3500 / 3000MB (I don't think you'll notice the difference)

Crosser RM series is excellent.

Antech has the series Antec The High Current Gamer, also pretty good, comes with a 10-year warranty.

About Enclosures Hard to advise, everyone has their own style.

2 Enclosures Good

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&path=100014_10002_10047&product_id=19612

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&path=100014_10002_10047&product_id=17524

Which I like and have good airflow.

I do not know what to tell you.

The truth doesn't think you will feel such a big difference with the 1070 between 3700X and 4700X when it comes out.

You also don't know how much better it will be and how much it will cost.

You may want to consider buying the 3700X now and postpone upgrading the processor when it becomes more critical.

Thank you very much for all the advice.

I will take into account all the parts you have offered here and also the processor's interest ..

Quote by Nate Konsigton

What I'm saying is that even if you go for the weakest processor of Intel The i3 9100F has 4 cores that reach 4.2 Ghz and even already take my CPU at some 10-15 percent performance, and is a fast enough processor for the jobs you talk about and what you need! 
In my opinion I am going on the new Z490 board and buying the processor Intel The weakest in the 10th series! Do you know how strong they are ??? Then you have an option to upgrade to I9 in the future that these boards also already support! 

Thanks. I want to go on . And I'm also a music editor

Link to content

plonter_logo.png
Price quote for computer system - www.plonter.co.il - The place for people who love computers

Processors - Socket - AM4
100-100000071BOX-PC - AMD - AMD Ryzen7 3700X Gen3 8 Core / 16 Threads - Base Clock: 3.6GHz - Max Boost Clock: 4.4GHz - With New PC Only - With Wraith Prism with RGB LED - 65W TDP - Box ...
In stock - three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 1286 /1260

Motherboards - Socket AM4
TUF-B450M-PRO GAMING - ASUS - AM4 - B450 - 4x DDR4 4x DIMM, Max 64GB DDR4 3533 (OC) Supports AMD CrossFireX 1 x PCIe 3.0 / 2.0 x16 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M key type 2280 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 at back panel, Type-A) 1 x USB ...
Three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 468 /459

Memories - Stationary
AX4U320038G16-BB30x2 - XPG - 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz DDR4 PC4-25600 CL16-18-18 DIMM - 1.35V - Black - XPG GAMMIX D30 - BULK ...
lifetime warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 372 /365

Hard disks and - - M2 NVME
ASX8200PNP-1TT-C-PC - XPG - 1024GB (1TB) SSD PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 - With New PC Only - 3500 / 3000MB / s - XPG SX8200 Pro Series - With SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer, and LDPC ECC Technologies, E2E Data Protection - NVMe 1.3-Suppor. ..
Buying a new computer only - five years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 685 /671

Computer Cases - ATX Case
PH-EC416PSC_BK - Phanteks - Phanteks Eclipse P400S Mid Tower Silent Case, Satin Black ...
Three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 436 /427

ATX Power Supplies
HCG-650G - Antec - 650W 80Plus Gold Fully Modular ...
Ten years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 414 /406

Service in Plonter Laboratories - assembling parts
SERVICORUM - Plonter - The cost of assembling the computer is at our expense for an entire computer when the cost of the computer is over NIS 1500. If this is not a complete computer, there may be an additional charge for the assembly, as per our decision. Shipping with courier anywhere in the country. Free shipping on order ...

Quantity: - 1 - 1 /1

3662.00 / 3589

Up to 12 interest-free payments.
The lower prices are for cash / bank transfer or Bitcoin payment - the discount amount is 2% of the price of the product / transaction
An order created in the forum will not be charged for assembly fees

Bid link
https://www.plonter.co.il/priceoffer_shoppingcart.tmpl?PriceOffer=199170

Without PCIE4 support but with Faster to use PCIE3 better.

More powerful processor - Buying a powerful processor now will save the sale and purchase of a future processor, in my opinion should not be replaced.

Case with noise-blocking walls.

Motherboard with high quality sound card.

And if you insist with a motherboard x570 can be switched to MSI X570-A-PRO About NIS 775

Edited By Jabberwock
Link to content

If he thinks upgrading a processor to the next generation at some point the TUF-B450M-PRO-GAMING is not a good choice.

Also don't really understand why taking 3800X instead of 3700X, just more expensive and zero extra performance.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside

new on the site