Please recommend me a specification for gaming + screen 7000 NIS - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Please recommend me for Gaming Specs + NIS 7000 screen

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

You can exceed up to 500 shekels from the budget, but only if it's really worth the exception

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

The newest and most intense games currently on the market and coming out in the coming years

3. Do you need peripheral equipment (eg keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

Screen - The screen should not support a resolution beyond 1080p but it should have support for more than 60 Hz, unfortunately I do not understand it so you rely on

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

SSD, HDD

5. How important is silent computer operation?

As quiet as possible

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

No size or weight restriction, no looking lights

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

No operating system needed

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Next week on the 20th I'm in Eilat and would love to pick it up and take advantage of VAT

I understand it is not possible to buy an assembly from Eilat, it is reserved exclusively for residents or something like that then - looking for delivery of the computer and the screen is irrelevant from where in the country

9. When is the computer purchase planned (it is highly desirable to request a specification shortly before buying)?

I'll buy it in the next few days and pick it up by the 20th

In the coming days

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire)?

NO

11. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon?

No, looking for a live computer for the next couple of years

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

None but if you have any questions I would love to add

Thank you

Edited By sagivstern
Link to content

This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel

Processors:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X AM4 Box
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 929
Coolers for processors:
Arctic Cooling Freezer 34 eSports DUO - Red
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 177
Motherboards:
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 604
RAM:
Corsair DDR 4 16G (8Gx2) 3200 CL16 VENGEANCE LPX Black CMK16GX4M2E3200C16
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 365
Enclosures:
ANTEC P110 Silent Case
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 351
Power Supplies:
ANTEC PSU 650W High Current Gamer Gold
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 389
graphic cards:
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GV-N207SGAMING OC-8GD
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 2597
agree:
ViewSonic 24 "IPS Gaming Monitor 144Hz HDMI DP Speakers
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1163
Total: ₪ 6575
Price in Eilat: ₪ 5619

We commit to a very lucrative price for the same specifications.
The prices include VAT and are payable in approximately. Credit until 12 equal payments without interest.
https://www.tms.co.il/120076

Link to content

If you are locked on FHD, which means the rational screen size is 24 "or 24.5" roof, what I would strengthen is the screen, for a better use experience, costs higher runners if you play FPS graphics with light graphics, such as CSGO VALORANT OVERWATCH etc. .

And in general HDR, .

The video card you are recommended is close to OVERKILL to FHD anyway, and the excellent JC processor, a better processor will give you the price in a few hundred shekels and give you a small amount of FPS.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

The specification you received is excellent.

I personally would even save 800 shekels and take the 2060 SUPER, he will not give the 144 in maximum settings but will give 100+.

One thing I would change is to take the 3600 instead of the 3600X, in terms of performance there is no difference and you save NIS 100.

If you want to take the 3700X which has 2 more cores but as of now you won't see a difference between 6 and 8 cores in games.

And last thing, we are probably on the order of about 3 months away from the launch of the next generation of processors, so if it is possible to wait then it is better to wait right now with a new computer.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside

new on the site