Xbox One X Console Screen - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Screen for Xbox one X console

yochai123

Hi guys! I have a relatively simple question but I have really gotten into it lately.

I want to buy a gaming stand from scratch and realized that the cheapest would be the console and TV. My budget is in the 3000 area and very less worthwhile.

I have heard that the Box Box and Van X are crazy compared to its price (1500 today) and I understand that I support some games today at 4k and those that cannot be played on Hz as high as 100 and 120.

Which TV will give me these things (120 frames, quality And HDR (at a normal price of up to NIS 1500? Many people wrote that the console doesn't really support Fort Kay (so Microsoft is lying?) And some have said so.

And in regards to frames per second, some said there was support at 120 Hz and some said maximum 60.

Could someone please order me in the head? I saw some videos on YouTube and stuff and still confused.

Thanks

Link to content

Quote of urib

Take into account that the current generation of the console is at the very end.

The game RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE 8, Capcom has already announced that the game will only work on the next generation of consoles.

I think there is no point in investing already Xbox / PS4.

I understand at least half a year until the next generation is out, and the previous generation is strong enough to run lots of good graphics and quality games so why not? 

About 4K and 120 Hz, do you know anything about that?

Link to content

The actual process of building the image inside the xbox is at a lower resolution (about 2K) and then running filters on it and enlarging it to Which is why people say it's not "True", the quality is still very good and during play time you are not sure you noticed the difference.

As for the refresh rate, the xbox x is limited by To 60 Hz because of the connection Its 2.0 and in any case its video card is not powerful enough to give more than that, it does support 120 Hz at lower resolutions 1440 and FHD.

TVs that can get 4K at 120 Hz are well above your budget and at this price also the HDR you get is on paper only. The best TV I know that comes close to the price you want is the UE55RU8000 which can be found in a little less than two thousand (do not take the 49-inch model is limited to 60 Hz).

Edited By etal
Link to content

Quote of etal

The actual process of building the image inside the xbox is at a lower resolution (about 2K) and then running filters on it and enlarging it to4k Which is why people say it's not 4k "True", the quality is still very good and during play time you are not sure you noticed the difference.

As for the refresh rate, the xbox x is limited by4k To 60 Hz because of the connectionHDMI Its 2.0 and in any case its video card is not powerful enough to give more than that, it does support 120 Hz at lower resolutions 1440 and FHD.

TVs that can get 4K at 120 Hz are well above your budget and at this price also the HDR you get is on paper only. The best TV I know that comes close to the price you want is theSamsung UE55RU8000 which can be found in a little less than two thousand (do not take the 49-inch model it is limited to 60 Hz)

Okay, I understood very much 

I'll do.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site