What is the difference between a digital copy of a WIN10 and a standard copy? - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What is the difference between a digital copy of a WIN10 and a standard copy?

avz

• 4 weeks later ...

I guess that means you get a download link Instead of receiving a CD or an on-key CD in the delivery, which usually also comes with all kinds of brochures, explanations, etc. This probably saves them the costs of sending, printing and preparing the copy.

In the world of 2020, I see no interest in getting a physical copy.

By the way, you do not have to wait for them. You can download and install the 10 yourself from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/he-il/software-download/windows10

You can install it even without a license. All that will happen is that you will have a watermark added down in the corner of the screen that says your Windows is not octave. But come on, if you do not want to buy a license - you can also use Windows 10 for free * with this watermark and a number of other actions that you can not perform (not critical at all to turn on the computer).

If you have difficulty installing, you can watch my video on the subject, here:

* Clarification: By no means do I encourage, read, advise or anything else - use of hacked windows. As for the free use of Windows - another user in this thread claims that it is prohibited under the user agreement of . You may. What is safe, is allowed to install the 10 without activation during installation and activate it later. Hopefully it's clear enough that I'm not encouraging illegal use of software or operating systems.

Edited By MyTechDesk
Link to content

Hey  MyTechDesk

Quote MyTechDesk

You can install it even without a license. All that will happen is that you will have a watermark added down in the corner of the screen that says your Windows is not octave.

Among the rules of the site, it appears that prostitutes / hackers and patches of various kinds should not be discussed.

https://hwzone.co.il/community/guidelines/

Link to content

Quote MyTechDesk

You can install it even without a license. All that will happen is that you will have a watermark added down in the corner of the screen that says your Windows is not octave. But come on, if you do not want to buy a license - you can use Windows 10 Also free With this watermark and a number of other actions you will not be able to perform (not critical at all to turn on the computer).

And what about what is highlighted?

Encouraging the use of the software in violation of the user agreement .....

Link to content

God forbid! I'm not encouraging anyone to break into anything. Not the And nothing else.

Admits I did not read the license of 10, but from what I know:

1. There is no problem to install Windows without activation during installation. I also saw this on the website of themselves.

2. Maybe the statement that you can use Windows 10 for free (I did not say "indefinitely" but admit that I thought so) is inaccurate. Anyway this is what I understood the mood on the net. If I was wrong, I would be happy to refer to a source that clearly shows that it is forbidden.

Link to content

Quote MyTechDesk

Anyway this is what I understood the mood on the net. If I was wrong, I would be happy to refer to a source that clearly shows that it is forbidden.

Read the user license, recommended.

Most of all, call BSA, Microsoft.

In short, ignorance does not solve ......

Now, I'm not the sheriff of the site and not in the direction, but since you asked, so I drew your attention.

Do with it what seems right to you.

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

Quote MyTechDesk

Thanks. It is up to the managers to decide.

Definitely.

Just expected from the surfer also to enlarge the head,

And not to make excuses on the right and on the left,

Especially after he himself asked to read

The procedures on the site and after being explained to him without

Kahal and only his mistake and his recommendations are in conflict

To the rules in general and the site regulations in particular.

Link to content

I searched a bit on the subject online. On the site Central, is presented as follows 10 free (which is exactly what I said):

While some people use 10 without activating it, we do not recommend it. An unlicensed version of 10 has a watermark in the corner and prevents you from customizing the operating system.

Link to content

You said the opposite test of what you claim,

And of course from what was said on the site you quoted.

Ahhh

Now came asterisks and clarifications .....

Well, thank you and leave, Yeruham ....

Welcome to the forum, where's my politeness ....😊

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

Quote MyTechDesk

Anyway it seems to me that we have entered an endless loop when everyone thinks justice is with them

There is nothing to think about here, and there is no loop and certainly not infinity.

The law is clear and unequivocal.

There is only one way Legal  One to use operating system - Purchase it.

Ask the IDF, police And hundreds if not thousands of businesses that thought otherwise ...

And paid sums I wish I had a hundred of them!

Any other way, of course, probably and other phrases you used,

Does not hold water.

And I'm not saying this as an argument with you, because there's really nothing to argue about,

But as information to the other surfers who will see and hope to be wrong.

Shabbat Shalom !

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site