How LOGITECH's flagship mouse disappeared from our country on a clear day - Page 2 - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

How did LOGITECH flag mouse disappear from our country on a clear day?

No-One

I have been buying Logitech for years but currently recommend staying away. Their flagship mouse knocked me out after a year or so. It took them 8 days (!) To respond initially to the ticket I opened.

After another 5 days, they realized that I was from Israel and the system routed the ticket to the United States. They transferred it to EMEA.

I'm been 14 days with a limping mouse and no answer. Just hallucinatory. Previous times they would send me an exchange within a few hours and it would arrive after two and a half days.

Link to content

Open Look reliability ... the truth is I bought an EBAY AZZOR mouse and it is just deadly loaded And I dumped him now after 5 years because his battery just exploded and all the gases came out, one of the best mice I have had.

As for the logitech you gave me it was because of a double click but not from the switches from the board itself exactly started the problems that ended the two years warranty in my opinion this mouse was just a KILL SWITCH which after the warranty kills it intentionally this is a known method.

So I destroyed it I took out the battery, and the weight with someone want.

spacer.png

Link to content

No-One Quote

Jews are not thieves ... a state ישראל Suffocated the Jews with taxes.

Thieves, Thieves From the days of the Temple you will learn history with there were no thieves even in the Temple of Christianity did not exist because Jesus gathered most of the believers after he turned tables there and came out on them stealing the pilgrims.

Read what I wrote above There are countries where taxes are much more expensive with 21% VAT and still cheaper than Israel.

• I liked! 1
Link to content

I have been studying history for many years, especially of the Jewish people, and many more hours than the average person, the crazy Christian version of their religion I know, as well as the idea of ​​establishing their "religion", which is much more absurd than the Green Brotherhood legends.

Jesus was a bastard, his mother Miriam (women librarian by profession) fed under her husband Papus Ben Yehuda (who was righteous) and the bastard in question came out, you are also welcome to study history in Tractate Gittin, Shabbat, celebration of the Babylonian Talmud and more.

I would be ashamed on your behalf to speak of entire clerics in general, of course they are the vast majority in this country. 

If you are from the Jerusalem area, you are welcome to join the public in Balfour Square and demonstrate with them and make your claims. 

(I wish you would not meet the "family".)

The price of this mouse is $ 150 + - in the US, including shipping and taxes out 680 + - shekels, which is the price at Hanuyutz in the country, and can also be found at 630 in the country, so I really do not understand what the fuss is about.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

No-One Quote

I have been studying history for many years, especially of the Jewish people, and many more hours than the average person, the crazy Christian version of their religion I know, as well as the idea of ​​establishing their "religion", which is much more absurd than the Green Brotherhood legends.

Jesus was a bastard, his mother Miriam (women librarian by profession) fed under her husband Papus Ben Yehuda (who was righteous) and the bastard in question came out, you are also welcome to study history in Tractate Gittin, Shabbat, celebration of the Babylonian Talmud and more.

I would be ashamed on your behalf to speak of entire clerics in general, of course they are the vast majority in this country. 

If you are from the Jerusalem area, you are welcome to join the public in Balfour Square and demonstrate with them and make your claims. 

(I wish you would not meet the "family".)

The price of this mouse is $ 150 + - in the US, including shipping and taxes out 680 + - shekels, which is the price at Hanuyutz in the country, and can also be found at 630 in the country, so I really do not understand what the fuss is about.

Nice that you are studying history (practicals)

Link to content

Quote of maxth

Nice that you are studying history (practicals)

It is nice to know that when there are 2 versions (at least, without going into the differences of versions in the Christian interpretation) divisions, the Christian version is called History and the Jewish are practical.

And the opposite on the Jewish side, that the Jewish version is considered history, and the Christian version practical.

I have not heard that anyone went back in time and made sure to verify things, there are 2 divided traditions (at least) and the voter will choose ...

Only I did not publicly claim that all Christians were thieves, or dressed them in one negative cloak or another.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Quote of ag43

I have been buying Logitech for years but currently recommend staying away. Their flagship mouse knocked me out after a year or so. It took them 8 days (!) To respond initially to the ticket I opened.

After another 5 days, they realized that I was from Israel and the system routed the ticket to the United States. They transferred it to EMEA.

I'm been 14 days with a limping mouse and no answer. Just hallucinatory. Previous times they would send me an exchange within a few hours and it would arrive after two and a half days.

Today an exchange mouse finally arrived at the house.

Link to content

• djelectric locked this discussion
This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site