Internet Provider ITC - Networks & Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ITC ISP

demultiplexer

There's not too much to do. It just works.

The difference between big companies is that they have better routing and bandwidth.

https://www.isoc.org.il/technologies-and-infrastructure-services/iix/iix-users

Bezeq International & Net at 200 Gbit / s is connected to IIX

Connecting abroad is more difficult to know, though International with their own underwater cable and Hot Net The last time I tried them they had good routing to London. And I haven't experienced speed limit in either.

Link to content

Connect to whoever you want

But what I've heard in reading in the Forums that ITC is a piece of shit with high access ping sand and loosening problems

From what I read best it is Net due to compatibility of With Hutent

Follow it International sometimes has problems with it normally

For the sake of proper disclosure, Andel has a 500 mega hottest through 109 + 11.9 per month for three months
(Every three months I ring and renew the offer) (The ritual I threaten to disconnect etc.)

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

So would you connect to ITC or not?

In the end, switching from one provider to another is quite simple. What matters is whether the level of service and price are good for your uses.

The competition is good enough to go for what is right for you.

Quote of Jabberwock

Provider אינטרנט Great or doubtful אינטרנט New in its field?

25 years ago everyone was small and then came the mergers and sales of ISP companies.

Recently, there is another trend of small companies riding on the infrastructure of big companies. I don't think there's a problem here.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site