Request to Return napoleon45 - General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Request to return napoleon45

none77

Strengthening, the amount of people he would advise a day, especially in the field of laptops, exceeds all forum members.

In the end, he made a great contribution here, and there are loads of open discussions discouraged from the disinterest and reaction of forum members and here.

We will be happy if they consider returning it (with explanation / clarification or any conditions that seem to those responsible here). Thanks

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Society, like there are people for you, be sure there are people against and if they start responding here it will just turn into an ugly discussion.

In general, this is not a phenomenon but one specific user and it does not seem to me that anyone here will say what their opinion of the Napoleon user is.

In my opinion we will stop here when no ugly things have been said by anyone and anyone who has anything to say on the subject will contact the manager in private.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

I believe that the person who commented above wrote what he wrote despite knowing that there is considerable opposition to the issue.

If everyone turns to the manager in private without the knowledge of the other members, no group opinion will be formed, but drips of an unanswered text. 

Link to content

No-One Quote

I believe that the person who commented above wrote what he wrote despite knowing that there is considerable opposition to the issue.

If everyone turns to the manager in private without the knowledge of the other members, no group opinion will be formed, but drips of an unanswered text. 

It is more interesting to me that it will not become a slush post, as it will really get the hang of it.

In the meantime, the friends who do not think like you have matured much and have not responded here and it is to their credit.

I also don't think it's a matter of group opinion.

The person who runs the forum is the one who spends the most time here, it's not the first time, not second and third that it happens.

I don't know the reason for this exclusion this time, but I guess it's just that the executives are just tired of wasting their time with these problems.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Surely the amount of posts in the forum has dropped by 50%, can anyone tell me what exactly happened? Fight with nec and his entourage again?

Unnecessary skirmishing between him and another user with a mutually negative rating, not necessarily a message addressed to his friend, but just some sort of weird account elimination ... (I have no idea what and why) MULTICORE decided that Napoleon used the option to systematically abuse users. 

And this is the last nail in the coffin.

(This is not a legal protocol, but the impression I remember receiving)

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Hey,

@napoleon45 Commonly known as his former nickname @askme And before that @KAKADU999 There was a long time to go. The reason for his exclusion is justified and not for the consideration of forum users. Of course I do not rule out this discussion, but it was important to explain the decision.

As you can understand from the first sentence, this is his third ban from the forum.

Each time he managed to cross the lines that are beyond just flooding the forum with meaningless content (mostly) that he would have created along the way.

I have been a member of the forum since 2007 and I never got around to seeing an ongoing profile that could annoy so many people, including me.

If he wants to return to the forum in the fourth incarnation, that's his personal decision.

On each of the occasions he returned, we did not keep him straight when he was discovered, as we would for many past trolls. There is always room for improvement, if you want and can.

Edited By multicore
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site