Which modem / router to buy for Bezeq Internet - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Which modem / router to buy for Bezeq Internet

Deddy

I am now keen on the Hotbox and TP-LINK TL-WR841N, but I moved in a few months ago and have had annoying disconnections every so long.

I decided to try to move to Bezeq *, from what I understood from their sales, they sell a modem + router if I want, but if not I have to buy a modem myself, because they do not supply a modem alone. I don't believe in the equipment of these companies, so what kind of router should you buy that can also be used as a modem for Bezeq?

The house is pretty small, so you don't need mesh or ripples or anything special, a regular router should cover the whole apartment, just need to support Bezeq connection

* Unlimited for some reason come to my whole street, and even to the same building number of mine at entrance A but not at entrance B where I am ... so for now I have no choice, and I did not find out what is needed for them, but it would be great if I did not have to buy more A modem for them if they ever stretch their line another ten feet to me.

And budget? I do not know, if 200 shekels will be enough to buy something good, then great, if you need 500, also round, but more than that only if there really is a significant reason to upgrade.

Thanks

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site