iPhone SE - Product Red - Short Review and Unboxing - Reviews and User Guides - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

iPhone SE - Product Red - Short Review and Unboxing

Tsachi E

I upgraded after three and a half years with 7. Overall very very pleased with the upgrade.

The improvement in the camera is no less than "wow", especially the excellent portrait mode.

The improvement in battery is also not bad at all, on average giving me two hours more screen time.

Improved loading speed obvious.

And to think that all this cost me half the price of what it cost me 7 at the time? Amazing.

For those looking for the most advanced iPhone available, in a size and price that is worth every penny, the SE is definitely for him.

Here is an unboxing video I made:

Edited By Tsachi E
Link to content

Quote of lompy

It's just a better and more convenient device than Android.

Why do you think I did not have an iPhone?

Convenient with what exactly? Even a split screen is still not present in most iPhones.

Simple connection to a computer, lacking.

Bottom line: does not justify the price that competitors have better devices.

Link to content

Quote of urib

Why do you think I did not have an iPhone?

I did not say you did not have an iPhone, I said that until I received an iPhone I thought like you.

Quote of urib

Convenient with what exactly? Even a split screen is still not present in most iPhones.

What do you need a split screen in a mobile device for?

Quote of urib

Simple connection to a computer, lacking.

ITUNES is really the least comfortable part but I personally almost never connect the device to a computer so it's not a consideration for me.

Besides ITUNES also has advantages not only disadvantages, for example a very comfortable backup.

Quote of urib

Bottom line: does not justify the price that competitors have better devices.

You do not justify to someone else yes justify, also do not owe the newest and shiny iPhone.

Older 6, 7 and 8 characterization devices are still great devices, preferring them every day on top Or any other Android.

Link to content

Quote of urib

I do not understand the fans of Dark... throwing almost 2000 NIS on a phone that does not give value for money other than the logo of a bitten apple?

Man ... at that price you could have already bought the phone 

** Link to a non-approved store **
** Store owner, want to post to the forum? We have an advertising package for computer stores designed for you! More details **

It's a matter of comfort and habit.

To me personally Less convenient and more reminiscent of a cumbersome computer, less reliable and full of unnecessary features, bugs, security issues, and a lack of long-standing support and updates unlike Apple. That even the old 6-year-old iPhone 6 still gets security updates. Not to mention lower second-hand pricing for devices .

This iPhone is for people who are looking for comfort and simplicity in their pocket, and above all reliability and peace of mind. In my opinion.

Link to content

Uri you forget that an Apple device gets updates for 5 years and more compared to Who after two years loses to receive updates.

And in my opinion a system Gives a better user experience, but it comes with the price of a system that is limited in what you can do.

Link to content

Quote of urib

I also replace a device every 2-3 years roof!

What exactly is a mobile phone user experience? Click on icons and scroll pages ...

User experience: everything works smoothly, the apps do not crash, there are no system crashes, everything runs very smoothly.

And the fact that the device has been getting updates for 5 years and even longer, it's a shame to say Apple's devices are a different league (and I have As a main device).

However Much more open allows for much more flexibility.

Link to content

• 1 month later ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises