What has been happening to Intel in recent years? Processors, Motherboards and Memories - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What has been happening to Intel in recent years?

When even a PRO INTEL channel like Linus who recently released a love video for Intel realizes that there is a problem - there is a problem. Admits that in life I did not believe that Linus (who took him a long time to admit) Have a better product of your own Currently) will release such a video, showing just how much of Bad.

Link to content

I believe in Intel. They have a lot of cash for development and investment and I'm pretty sure they'll give Fayette back to .

AMD did a good job and you can even see in the article here on the site that they are starting to "rest" after the breakthrough they did.

In my opinion, there will be no It's easy to compete with Intel, Intel is a brand, if I have to order processors for the server, I'm pretty sure I'm going to order Intel even if it costs a little more ... Anyway  But it's too early to eulogize them.

Link to content

Prices of In MAINSTREAM

Exactly fine

So instead of getting performance in heavy software get more performance in games yes not much ....

But do not know anyone who would like to buy a 6-core processor for renders that you can buy 8 cores from the previous generation at a better price

Intel is competitive but very aggressive

It will probably hurt them in the near future because of the developments of CPU QC

If Were trying to develop Stronger at affordable prices there was no need for other companies to open

But they shot themselves in the foot

Made trillions and in the end will see how other companies take the crown from them

Because where there is a "thirst" for something people will go and open up

I will not wait for mercy from Intel

Edited By aviv00
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Lol you are really alone in this section because a lot of farms are moving to the channel now and maybe then Intel Again you will return resources to chip development.

Unfortunately he is not alone. The market is fixed and conservative to the point of stupidity. Even in our company that I tried to put EPYC processors in the servers, I encountered very strong opposition from the management without any basis in facts or reality. This is exactly the strength of , They rely on the glory of the past and there are quite a few people who do not bother to keep up even years after their products are almost irrelevant, and it is a pity, we are very upset as consumers this opacity to competition.

Link to content

Quote of huber

Unfortunately he is not alone. The market is fixed and conservative to the point of stupidity. Even in our company that I tried to put EPYC processors in the servers, I encountered very strong opposition from the management without any basis in facts or reality. This is exactly the strength of Intel, They rely on the glory of the past and there are quite a few people who do not bother to keep up even years after their products are almost irrelevant, and it is a pity, we are very upset as consumers this opacity to competition.

I have no doubt that there are stupid people in key positions who are mentally fixed, but you see that too Moving to the channel it will likely seep deep even to the smaller fish on the market.

Link to content

Yes. I thought so too. And I brought up Amazon as an example to management. But you see the reaction of the guy here in Thard and the reaction of the management with us, and I'm pretty sure it's a pretty common reaction, otherwise there's no explanation for why people pay more and get less on my server (Intel still holds the bulk of the server market share for some reason).

Link to content

In your opinion. To me he has already proved that he often knows what he is talking about and he has foreseen quite a few of the changes we have seen in recent years. Some time ago he stated that he had purchased shares of As a future investment, something that quite made me chuckle at the time, today the stock of Worth more than that of .

please:

https://www.pcgamer.com/amds-share-price-overtakes-intels-for-the-first-time-ever/

Edited By huber
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards