Canceling a charge from abroad every month Sim LEBARA - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Cancellation of charge from abroad every month Sim LEBARA

Julius

My wife and son were in England for 3 weeks in December and purchased a sim, £ 10 a month. They were promised it was only for a month.
I happened to go through the credit details and it turns out that they continue to charge every month. It's been 8 months.
I sent them an email and they did not reply.
How do I cancel a continued charge and a refund request?

I'm on 012 and have 50 minutes of free call
I do not understand how to dial
At 012 they answered me that you only need to dial the prefix of the country and the line number. Despite this I get a message in Hebrew that I did not dial correctly
I wrote down the number 442070310791
I spoke to the service representative
Said press 0 long, get + then prefix and number
Or 00, prefix and number
How can know if it is laid and not ?
About There is a charge

https://mobile.lebara.com/gb/en/contact-us?fbclid=...
Edited By Julius
Add an update
Link to content

A lot of people like to throw out the term “deal denial” ... you can’t make a deal denial a deal that you don’t really deny the one that happened.

If you received different terms / different product, etc. than you agreed - it sucks, but that does not mean that the deal did not take place, and you may find yourself paying fines for denying a false deal.

In such cases the credit card company will send you to resolve the dispute with the vendor.

Quote of Julius

I wrote down the number 442070310791

Have you tried 442070310791+?

First + then the number you have, when -44 is the prefix of the country by the way.

This is the right way to dial, if it does not work contact your cellular provider, you probably do not have a default overseas call provider defined.

Quote of Julius

How can know if it is laid and not Mobile ?

According to the company's website, this is a stationary number: http://goldensalesltd.co.uk/lebara.php

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

A lot of people like to throw out the term “deal denial” ... you can’t make a deal denial a deal that you don’t really deny the one that happened.

If you received different terms / different product, etc. than you agreed - it sucks, but that does not mean that the deal did not take place, and you may find yourself paying fines for denying a false deal.

In such cases the credit card company will send you to resolve the dispute with the vendor.

Nothing will happen, I made a deal denial in the past to companies that made me have problems logging out and there was no problem with it, you pledge to the credit company that if there is a problem they are not a party to the matter and that's it. That is now a company From England you will chase after him and try to collect the money, good luck to them.

And besides I'm not at all sure it even falls under the definition of denial of a deal, it's basically a kind of standing order that you pay every month for the service. You may stop paying at any time.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site