Looking for reviews on TMS - Page 3 - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Looking for reviews on TMS

Saar Namir

Quote of Moon-Mage

Did you cancel the OC you did?

Obviously I canceled.

What's more my name will hear what an OC it was - I was on the boost frequency of the CPU on low voltage and the temperatures did not exceed 50 degrees.

This is not the OC. I tend towards the memories but it can also be the board.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Try disabling XMP and see if it keeps happening

I'll try, but let's say it will solve the problem - I bought the memories because of their frequency. Sees no reason to give up performance when the board supports this frequency + the memories are even listed as "AMD compatible".

Link to content

And can not theoretically come out a situation that the board is the one who fakes because of their frequency, or they will continue to give errors even without the XMP?

Understand that theoretically memories are supposed to be more stable without , But what assures me that it really points to them and not to the board / processor?

Link to content

This is exactly what went through my mind, that it's going to need their testing to cross out the part that's not working properly.

The thing is God knows how much it will take considering it took me a month of correspondence with them to get to the point where they tell me to get a lab test.

When I introduced the MEMTEST and other logs in support of They immediately told me that there was nothing to do neither on my part nor on their part and that it tended to go to the lab for a hardware test.

Everything works here slowly .. and the main thing is that the second payment on the computer has already gone down.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime