Gaming Computer - Processor and Video Card - Page 2 - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming computer - processor and video card

In short, to sum up - a total not bad specification according to the budget, for a child who is not crazy. 

If we want to upgrade it can be problematic because the processor will not support a stronger screen eraser. 

It is very important to add .. 

I concluded well? Lol 

Link to content

Quote from Yael Banai

If we want to upgrade it can be problematic because the processor will not support a stronger screen eraser.

The CPU will support, (of course the matter depends on how many years ahead it is) the power supply may not.

For cooling just take a BOX processor and not a TRAY.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

No-One Quote

Raisen processors (and not only) are worth taking memory Fast - 3200MHZ CL 16 As you wrote above, in order to get the maximum performance from the processor, less than 3000 MHz, there is a slowdown in performance.

Where do you get this nonsense from? Do you have information to support these claims ?!

Change board to And lowering the memory to 2400 assures you that no living person can quickly differentiate between 2133 and 2400 to 3600

And that's check out the video I attached.

spacer.png

Edited By Red Siskin
Link to content

Here is a specification with 3600, some points - 
1. Case of course according to taste, can be replaced
2. A bit OVERKILL but quality
3. Going out New soon and much stronger, maybe worth the wait

4. There is here NVME 256GB for operating system and software and another 480GB For games, if needed more can be replaced. (It is possible instead of both to take One of 1TB).
5. The screen I do not know, I took on the basis of its specifications that look very good, while some money can be taken the same concave, do not know if it is worth it.

6. Maybe worth adding Other processor, depending on requirements from computer.

This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel

Processors:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Tray
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 721
Coolers for processors:
AMD Wraith PRISM RGB Cooler
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 25
Motherboards:
Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 544
RAM:
Corsair DDR 4 16G (8Gx2) 3200 CL16 VENGEANCE LPX Black CMK16GX4M2E3200C16
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 346
Enclosures:
ANTEC Gaming Case NX500
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 214
Power Supplies:
ANTEC PSU 650W High Current Gamer Gold
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 407
SSD Drives:
A-DATA SSD 256GB XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 2280
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 240
SSD Drives:
Kingston SSD 480GB A400 7mm 2.5 "SATA III
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 272
graphic cards:
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 WINDFORCE OC GV-N2060WF2OC-6GD 2.0 - Buying a New Computer
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1623
agree:
Gigabyte GAMING LCD 27 "FHD 144Hz 1ms
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1144
Total: ₪ 5538
Price in Eilat: ₪ 4733

We commit to a very lucrative price for the same specifications.
The prices include VAT and are payable in approximately. Credit until 12 equal payments without interest.
https://www.tms.co.il/137141

Link to content

Computer Model: Self-assembly of a stationary computer

AMD processor: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8Ghz AM4 - Box 1
      CPU Fan: Cooling for the Antec C400 Glacial Processor 1
      AMD Motherboards: Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AM4 Motherboard, AMD B550, DDR4, 2xPCI-E, HDMI, DP 1
      Memories: Transcend 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 CL19 PC Memory 1
      graphic cards: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super OC 6GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP video card 1
      Hard disks: Western Digital Gold 2TB 128MB Sata III WD2005FBYZ Hard Drive 1
      SSD Drives: Hard Drive Samsung 970 EVO M.2 MZ-V7E500BW 500GB SSD 1
      Power Supplies: Active and modular power supply Corsair 550W 80 + Gold TX550M.  1
      agree: Computer screen for Lenovo D27-20 27 '' LED IPS gamers  1
  assembly: Assembling a whole computer - from parts of the KSP

Package price: NIS 5589

Chassis I would go for the NX800 I have it and it lowered my temperature by 30 degrees.

Link to content

Wow friends the truth is I got a little lost .. it seems to me 

That we will upgrade the video card to 2060 

Stay in the RYZEN 5 processor and add to it Or fan

Some upgrade the power supply 

And for Debbie the screen ... you challenged me now - I thought we made a good choice 

Link to content

There are two sides here, 27 on FHD really does not look like anything, but 27 on QHD and also 144HZ will need a lot of video card and may soon not hold on to new games (and will also cost more, I find it hard to see how it fits in the budget without getting off the video card) . The question is why did you want 27 from the beginning? For gaming really 24 is better than FHD with 144HZ and above. In the end any option will be good. DA Maybe it is better that you fill out the form on the main page of the forum so that we know exactly the requirements, there are those who play And there are those who play FPS games with higher requirements. 

Edited By mzn
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site