Gaming Computer - Processor and Video Card - Page 3 - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming computer - processor and video card

Quote from Yael Banai

The son asked for 27, I do not really know which is better. 

The Fifteen store said it was excellent and would work with the specs. 

The boy is playing FIFA Fortnight, and all sorts of other nonsense 

he is not Gamer Crazy, totally average. 

Screen 27 1440P resolution, requires a faster card, better 1080P screen My kids get along well with a 24 "screen especially if it is a small room.

And another important detail, suggests increasing the volume of the For 1 tera in order for the child to install the games on an SSD and enjoy better access / loading speed than a regular mechanical disc.

Edited By urib
Link to content

Screen 27 1440P resolution, requires a faster card, better 1080P screen My kids get along well with a 24 "screen especially if it is a small room.

And another important detail, suggests increasing the volume of theSSD For 1 tera in order for the child to install the games on an SSD and enjoy better access / loading speed than a regular mechanical disc.

- I did not understand so much about the screen .. :) 

And we upgraded to a 1T SSD 

Link to content

The 27 "screen with FHD 1080P resolution does not give any advantage over the 24" screen, because the pixels are simply larger at the same density as the 24 "screen.

But ... that this is a 27 "screen with a 2K 1440P resolution, there are more details compared to a 24" / 27 "screen that are FHD resolution, not just 1440P 27 screens that are significantly more expensive.

Link to content

Quote from Yael Banai

And another important detail, suggests increasing the volume of theSSD For 1 tera in order for the child to install the games on an SSD and enjoy better access / loading speed than a regular mechanical disc.

- I did not understand so much about the screen .. :) 

And we upgraded to a 1T SSD 

The larger the screen, the less good it looks at standard resolution (FHD) so you need a sharper resolution (QHD) and in addition 144HZ for gaming, all of which require a lot of power from the video card. In the previous comment you mentioned that he mainly plays FIFA, to tell you the truth it is also possible to assemble a computer for 4,000 NIS.
To run FIFA today, you can also use a computer from 7 years ago. It all depends on his requirements for the future and what you prefer to spend.
DA when you talk about upgrades from which store are you buying? I put you 2060 that was Nice on TMS, too bad you't spend a lot on it from other stores. Like I said, a cheaper ticket will work for FIFA and new ones are about to come out that will lower the prices of 2060 I guess (a few more months).

Link to content

Quote from Yael Banai

When did a new video card come out? Not sure we want to wait .. 

Leave ... you will not get out of this like that.

If the computer is intended for light / medium gaming only, then you can really settle for a 3600 processor with a 1660 card and a 24 "screen, and you have saved a lot of money here.

But ... if you want to pamper your child and you have recently won the lottery, then you can put together a gaming computer with a 27 "1440P 144HZ screen and a 2070 super card, an 8-core processor.

Maybe after you buy the computer, the child will tell you what he wants at all 5 coming out in a few months ... or can he settle for a current generation console, the question why does the child connect more, a gaming computer or a console? Or did you even think of buying a powerful computer for work and gaming ...

Link to content

Hi Uri 

I totally understood you !! Lol I did not win the lottery really not! Just sometimes prefer to buy a little more and not exchange. 

But my truth was a computer of Very average That lasts me over 7 years and works amazing !! So there are surprises 

Thank you very much for all the answers in the forum, you really helped me all of you !! 

have a nice weekend 

Yael 

Link to content

Quote from Yael Banai

Hi Uri 

I totally understood you !! Lol

I'm like you, a kid wants a console and the big kid wants a gaming computer.

Just need to check really well what they really want, I'm generally in favor of a gaming computer.

Successfully...

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site