Stationary computer for CAD drawing and PLC programming up to 9000 NIS - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Stationary computer for CAD drawing and PLC programming up to 9000 NIS

Hello, I would love to receive recommendations regarding a stationary computer, especially for work and a little for image processing and editing .

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

9000 NIS, you can exceed 1000 NIS and you can also not use the entire budget.

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Main use is drawing and programming. Occasional editing And processing .

CAD drawing in KEYCREATOR software - according to the software's recommendations you need at least an I7 processor, and a QUADRO card with 1 GB . I was thinking of QUADRO P2200

PLC programming using TIA PORTAL software - recommended Of the Gigabyte 32.

Editing Home using DAVINCI RESOLVE.

3. Do you need peripheral equipment (eg keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

There is no need.

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

No

5. How important is silent computer operation?

Not critical. It is better to be quiet.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

There is no size limit, it is better without lights.

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

Need WIN 10 PRO, can assemble alone.

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Haifa area, Krayot, Yokneam.

9. When is the computer purchase planned (it is highly desirable to request a specification shortly before buying)?

Soon, I would love to buy in the coming week.

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire)?

No

11. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon?

Yes, hope it will serve me for about 10 years.

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

I'm undecided between buying a computer 3640 PM-RD33-12033

Processor - I7-10700

Memory - 4X8 2933MHz

disk 1TB M.2

QUADRO P2200 5GB 4DP graphics card

WIN 10 PRO 64

4TR hard drive

drive external

At about 9000 NIS (including warranty of For 3 years)

And self-assembly of a similar specification with preference for the I7-10700K processor (I do not plan to do OC, but from what I understand its basic speed is faster and it is better for me for the drawing).

Every time I try to put together a specific specification on different sites or go to different stores in the area, some of the components are non-existent / out of date, I get specifications with weaker video cards, a motherboard that can not utilize all CPU memory in the distant future (because I was happy Will serve me for about 10 years I believe I will eventually upgrade the memory to 128GB) or specification with From the older generation.

Plus I always get lost in the choice of motherboard, , Supplier and package. As for the case, I would be happy to have a burner installed in it (Not critical).

From reading the forums of the two main programs I work with, INTEL processors have priority even though Faster / cheaper.

Thanks in advance

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 57
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

Sorry, if already - emperor ....

Attached Images

Quote from UriD

From reading the forums of the two main programs I work with, INTEL processors have priority even thoughAMD Faster / cheaper.

Thanks in advance

pride and Prejudice.

Intel finished the horse in 14 ++ nano, for the price of 10700K + quality cooling you already reach the price of 3900X ...

A 12-core processor that will do the job better in CAD and Render software.

I checked the company's website, found no negative information about my processors . I'm also not sure you need a ticket Need to check more in depth.

Quote of urib

pride and Prejudice.

Intel finished the horse in 14 ++ nano, for the price of 10700K + quality cooling you already reach the price of 3900X ...

A 12-core processor that will do the job better in CAD and Render software.

I checked the company's website, found no negative information about my processors AMD. I'm also not sure you need a ticket Quadro Need to check more in depth.

The KEYCREATOR website does not have specific information about the video card, so to get specific information I sent an email to support them.

The answer I got:

Based on the testing that we were able to do we found that performed better over AMD and although cards worked fine,

they are more geared to 3D gaming whereas the cards offered the best performance for 3D modeling.

That's why I came in the direction of the QUADRO P2200 5GB.

I am open to new recommendations.

Is such a specification based on preferable? (I did not add the video card, as I did not find it in this store, and maybe I should wait for the next generation of cards to come out next month?)

This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel

Processors:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1912
Coolers for processors:
be quiet! CPU Cooling Dark Rock 4
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 301
Motherboards:
Asus PRIME X570-P
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 804
RAM:
Corsair DDR 4 32G (16Gx2) 3000 CL15 Vengance LPX CMK32GX4M2B3000C15
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 669
Enclosures:
Cooler Master CM Force 500
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 199
Power Supplies:
Corsair RM850 850W PSU 80 + Gold Fully Modular
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 572
SSD Drives:
Samsung SSD 1.0TB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1020
hard drives:
Seagate HDD 4.0TB 256MB SATA3 BarraCuda
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 467
Optical Drives:
LG DVDRW X24 SATA
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 77
Softwares:
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit English SP1
Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 680
Total: ₪ 6701
Price in Eilat: ₪ 5727

We commit to a very lucrative price for the same specifications.
The prices include VAT and are payable in approximately. Credit until 12 equal payments without interest.
https://www.tms.co.il/138025

Quote from UriD

The KEYCREATOR website does not have specific information about the video card, so to get specific information I sent an email to support them.

The answer I got:

Based on the testing that we were able to do we found that NVIDIA performed better over AMD and although NVIDIA GeForce cards worked fine,

they are more geared to 3D gaming whereas the Quadro cards offered the best performance for 3D modeling.

This is your reference for purchasing a GF card instead of an expensive Q card, you will get more performance for your money, except for working at SolidWorks.

Quote of urib

This is your reference to purchase a GF card instead of an expensive Q card, you will get more Performence Value for money, except working in SolidWorks.

Which card do you recommend? Is it worth waiting for the new tickets coming out soon?

Occasionally I do work a bit with SOLIDWORKS, isn't it better to have a card designed for drawing?

If you have the option to wait, why not ...

As for SolidWorks, there is a feature that only works on quadruple cards called - RealView, from what I saw on the net there is a method to activate the feature in gaming cards as well.

Cards that fit your job 2060S or 2070S ...

It is not only RealView, and SolidWorks is not the issue here.

The software can work with files of a variety of other software,

And personally, see no point in going head to head against an explicit recommendation from the manufacturer.

Do not understand the eagerness of rather and combos and patches on everything that moves ... : nixweiss:.

Q cards have no advantage beyond NV's promises of stability and bullshit ... to make more money.

Large studios have excess cash, so they have no problem purchasing Q cards, but if it is a tiny deal why would he buy an expensive card for no reason?

It is explicitly written on the software website that there is no problem with GF cards.

Because he does not buy a ticket every Monday and Thursday and no matter how you look,

Graphics Card Better suited to what he needs.

Unless you want to do exactly that, the question is for whom exactly?

And .... P2200 not that expensive, cheaper than 2060 super .....

Thanks for the much help.

Ticket prices RTX 2060S or 2070S ... Quite similar to the price of the QUADRO P2200 and even a tad higher.

Is it worth choosing them and losing the stability that the software manufacturer recommended to me?

Today I work with an old I7 desktop computer (from about 2013) with a GTX750TI card and usually the software works fine but still crashes occasionally - usually when I export complex drawings to PDF.

Another question regarding the specification:

If I plan on the computer serving me for about 10 years (is that a realistic expectation at all?), Then I understand that in the distant future I will utilize all of its memory.

Is not worth buying now Of 4X8, and in the future replace all four with 4X32?

Quote of napoleon45

Because he does not buy a ticket every Monday and Thursday and no matter how you look,

Graphics Card Quadro Better suited to what he needs.

Unless you want to do exactly that, the question is for whom exactly?

And .... P2200 not that expensive, cheaper than 2060 super .....

The P2200 has about half the cuda cores from 2060 Super, so any use that does not require a quadro will work at more or less half speed (usually less because the clocks are also slower) and of course there are also less The video card has what can cause the SSD / hard drive to crash.

Quote from UriD

If I plan on the computer serving me for about 10 years (is that a realistic expectation at all?), Then I understand that in the distant future I will utilize all of its memory.

Is not worth buying now memory Of 4X8, and in the future replace all four with 4X32?

This is clearly unrealistic, it is better to split the budget and upgrade every 3-4 years.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

× The content pasted is with formatting. Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

× Your link has been automatically assimilated. Show as regular link

× Your previous content has been automatically restored. Clear all

× You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

what is your address?

what is your address?

Buzzzone: Instagram Buzzzone #buzzzone What's your address? A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2020-09-26 14:20:12 What is your address?