Recommendation for I5 / Ryzen5 based trinity - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation for I5 / Ryzen5 based trinity

Looking for a recommendation for a triple based on an I5 processor 16GB (not enough?) And a Z series motherboard.

Not interested in OC

By the way, also options of Can be interesting, just full time I was not in matters.

Emphasis on cost-benefit ratio, without going wild and without a set budget, just pay as little as possible.

For example:

Enough for me 10400 no need to pay more for another 300MHZ

It is important to me Good but again no need to drift.

If I need to add another NIS 100 to a faster memory that gives me an extra 3% in general, also completely unnecessary.

Hope I explained myself.

By the way, it is important for me to understand why you chose what you chose.

Thanks for the helpers.

Link to content

So why do you need a Z series board?

Anyway, for the areas you are aiming for I would go for the Ryzen 5 3600 with With B450 or B550 chiptest depending on what you know you need. You can be guided if you want more specific recommendations. Of 16GB at 3000+ MHz will suffice, unless you do things like virtualization, video editing and such then I would go up to 32GB.

Link to content

What is the budget, uses and is there a preference to shop in your area?
By and large, what you say will suit you:
The 3600 is unequivocally the best processor there is in terms of cost-effectiveness, the motherboard is new and will give you support for the future and the memory is suitable for the processor and not particularly expensive.
This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel

Processors:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Tray
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 758
Coolers for processors:
AMD Wraith PRISM RGB Cooler
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 25
Motherboards:
Gigabyte B550M DS3H
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 452
RAM:
DDR 4 16G (8GX2) 3200 CL16 DARK For TEAM
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 318
Total: ₪ 1553
Price in Eilat: ₪ 1328

We commit to a very lucrative price for the same specifications.
The prices include VAT and are payable in approximately. Credit until 12 equal payments without interest.
https://www.tms.co.il/140073

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Thanks for the comments
To your question, the computer is going to do a bit of everything (video, audio, games, coding, everything).
I asked Series Z because it is important to me that there are enough PCIE channels and ports And SATA
I see you are going towards 3600, I saw that their prices are the same, I understand that 3600 is more recommended as of today in what ways?
It is more powerful in some areas, how is it in terms of power consumption?

** Okay, I read a bit on the subject and saw the differences, a slight advantage towards 3600 in all areas (aspiration) and similar power consumption **

NIS 1550 is a great quote, I will go over it in detail again. I understand that their motherboard series are also identical? Z / B
By the way, I did not find details about the amount of PCIE channels in this motherboard but I guess there are 20 channels (16 + 4)

By the way 2, I live in Tel Aviv so of course shops in the area are welcome, last time I bought a tangle, close and reasonable prices.

Edited By VanHalen
Link to content

It is better in every possible use than 10400 unless you buy a board for 900+ shekels then it is already better for you to buy 3700X, per board There is support for PCIE4 which Intel does not have at all and in terms of power consumption it is very economical.

plonter_logo.png
Price quote for computer system - www.plonter.co.il - The place for people who love computers

Processors - Socket - AM4
100-100000031BOX-PC - AMD - AMD Ryzen5 3600 Gen3 6 Core / 12 Threads - Base Clock: 3.6GHz - Max Boost Clock: 4.2GHz - With Wraith Stealth Cooler - 65W TDP - Box - With new PC Only ...
Three Year Warranty - Official Importer - The Price of Buying a New Computer Only
 Quantity: - 1 - 757 /742 ₪ 

Motherboards - Socket AM4
B550M-DS3H - Gigabyte - AMD B550 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot, Dual PCIe 4.0 / 3.0 M.2 Connectors, GIGABYTE 8118 Gaming LAN, Smart Fan 5 with FAN STOP, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Pl ...
Three years warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 463 /454 ₪ 

Memories - Stationary
HX432C16FB3K2-16 - HyperX - 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 1.35v - Fury Series - HX432C16FB3K2 / 16 ...
lifetime warranty
 Quantity: - 1 - 326 /319 ₪ 

1546.00 / 1515 ₪ 

Up to 12 interest-free payments.
The lower prices are for cash / bank transfer or Bitcoin payment - the discount amount is 2% of the price of the product / transaction
An order created in the forum will not be charged for assembly fees

Bid link
https://www.plonter.co.il/priceoffer_shoppingcart.tmpl?PriceOffer=210414

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site