Brooklyn 99 - The poorest entertaining series you will ever see. Post-Bing Nerve Discharge - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Brooklyn 99 - The poorest entertaining series you will ever see. Post Bing Nerve Discharge

image.png.32224b0b8722bc4a86542b4c8e03b590.png

"Do not meet your heroes," right? So here's a new one "Do not watch your heroes for too many hours"

Amalek; Brooklyn 99 - The poorest entertaining series you will ever see. Post Bing Nerve Discharge

During this online semester, Brooklyn 99 filled me with a lot of free time (and a lot of hours at the expense of studying obese) and a lot of shortcomings. The series was my place of refuge, the most entertaining and good hours of the day, and even the friends with whom the communication of the Corona seas waned: Jake was the cool hero and beloved idiot; Amy was the most entertaining ocd in the neighborhood; Terry was the most gentle and considerate bully possible - in short, great company, great scene and great dynamics.

After hundreds of hours of repeated viewing, here is my current take on the series: 
- Righteous and pious in a vomiting manner. 
- Sickly ticklish.
- Pushes political correctness deep deep down the throat in an artificial and jarring way. 
- Boasts good intentions and consideration for the feelings of the other, but of course only the "cool" other (Scully and Hitchcock from the hygiene challenges get a humiliating and disparaging attitude, and the more the better). 
- Zigzagically zigzags between sarcasm, narcissism and romance in shekels. 
- Provides an abundance of police bullying that is sure that justice is shining from her ass. 

And Jake's faces, oh Jake's faces - one moment he manages the whole world around him and decides his fate, who is cool and will be honored and who is poor and will be humiliated serially. Exploits Boyle who is in love with him at every opportunity and never misses an opportunity to crush him; A moment later it is full of justifying faces and full of pity, almost vomiting his soul when forced to do something rude, apologizing on behalf of all the men in the world to pretty much every woman he meets, full of self-torment for the most nonsensical things there are. 

In short, shut yourself up - did you come to laugh or talk abysmally about me too? To me the disgusting Hollywood morality should not be expressed in sitcoms in serious terms, and Jake and Amy have lost me as a friend forever. Let someone tell them .......

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • 2 months later ...
  • 4 weeks later ...

Without referring to the identity of the writer, I agree with every word.

From my review in another forum:

a quote

There are characters (Rosa) who are simply for abuse to promote the nonsense of the writers.

The pinnacle of records for me was devoting an entire chapter to awarding a prize to police officers who did not prevent a crime because Shabach witnessed it.
The whole episode is full of phrases like "unrecognized", "unregistered" etc. instead of "illegal".
A series about cops (!) Praising disrupting an investigation, failing to stop 2 criminals and abandoning the victim just because it fits the writers' agenda.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update