Which career would suit me better - Studies and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What more career would suit me

emoky

Hello friend I have written here many times before but this time I will try to be more specific maybe in order to get a more accurate answer.

I am very undecided whether to study practical software or electronics after the military. Before you respond to me a practical practitioner shit certificate is not worth anything do a degree, if I could do a degree I would but really not have the head needed for it or the motivation and desire for it. I have an interest in the field but not at the level of learning by force 4 years very difficult things even for people who really really love the field.

I personally think that practical electronics might be more suitable for me because I heard that there is more work in it and I also like tinkering with my hands. On the other hand I keep hearing endlessly about software and web development. I'm interested in the code but less interested in the sites themselves, that is to say I was never exactly enthusiastic about which site and I said wow what a quality site you see made professional.

I'm looking for an area that can give me a job and ultimately that's the ambition. Not looking to be rich or a manager for me a salary that I can sustain for a simple life is enough for me. Just want also while if I can engage in a field that is too much to me and that is why I am more in the direction of electronics and software.

Thanks so much for the help and good week.

Link to content

Quote of multicore

This is not what I meant. Simply people face different challenges of managing their professional lives at any age.

Why are you so stressed to find a route right now? Enjoy life and what is left of your military service, travel the world and after that think about a career.

I wanted to start building some kind of simple plan that I would release in about half a year or so. Thanks but 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site