Audio quality in built-in speakers on a computer is very poor - audio and home theater - HWzone forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Audio quality in built-in speakers on a computer is very poor

I bought a good computer, a bomb, cost almost 5,000

But I was disappointed with the quality of hearing, screwed up and extremely weak

I consulted with someone and he told me that it might be either a driver problem or something like that or something physical and then need to be replaced Structured

what do you say? Thank you!

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of Yehudaa

Bluetooth speakers מחשב נייד Most of them as a whole are not considered at a level like some quality stereo system. 
Put something like this basic within the space limit

This is indeed the case with most laptops.

Emma, ​​C740 / C970 come with Not bad at all,

To say the least.

In short, without knowing a model at all it is impossible to address the matter,

And even then, it's hard to determine without hearing .....

Quote of napoleon45

This is indeed the case with most laptops.

Emma, ​​C740 / C970 come with Sound Not bad at all,

To say the least.

In short, without knowing a model at all it is impossible to address the matter,

And even then, it's hard to determine without hearing .....

Ok, this is the model: IP 3 15IMH05 Gaming I7-10750H / 16GB / 1TB + 256GB / 15.6 "FHD / GTX 1650 4Gb / DOS 81Y400A9IV

PC Link: https://www.orpc.co.il/items/3004634-מחשב-נייד-Lenovo-IP-Gaming-3-81Y400A9IV-לנובו-במלאי

On my old computer, it cost less than 2,000 about 4 years ago, the speakers are powerful with good bass and right sounds.

On the new computer, the audio level is also very low (of course this is not something in the settings ...) and the sounds are also very screwed up and fake.

Thanks!

Edited By HARONN
תיקון

On computers , Especially the newer editions, just do not have much room to put in quality speakers. Even if you pay attention, the battery is also weak and built to allow For games that do not weigh too much.

However, there are gaming computers that are less considerate of weight and mobility and you can find them Higher quality and more powerful. In the meantime, I recommend you buy (Or a pair of speakers) Bluetooth and connect to a computer to get a louder, higher quality sound.

Quote of ClassMulder

In the meantime, I recommend you buy speaker (Or a pair of speakers) Bluetooth and connect to a computer to get a louder, higher quality sound.

It ^^^ has no choice.

Assuming you, HARONN, do not fall for trifles, and I believe thatNo,

And the audio from the mobile is not significantly good even to what one might expect from a mobile,

There is a possibility that the specific computer you received suffers from some manufacturing defect.

Therefore, consider sending it for testing at the importer's lab.

If they claim that everything is fine, you will have to purchase external.

From the reviews abroad on the mobile, it was not stated that the audio equates to a professional system,

But on the other hand, neither was he killed for being extraordinarily bad.

Thanks for the comments!

Quote of ClassMulder

If you notice, the battery is also weak

Right....

Quote of ClassMulder

In the meantime, I recommend you buy speaker (Or a pair of speakers) Bluetooth and connect to a computer to get a louder, higher quality sound.

It is not so much considered for all sorts of reasons.

Quote of napoleon45

If they claim that everything is fine, you will have to purchase speaker external

As mentioned above, this is really a last resort and not convenient for me.

My question is whether there is a situation to install Other internal, will cost as much as it costs

Is there such a possibility?

Quote from HARONN

My question is whether there is a situation to install speakers Other internal, will cost as much as it costs

Not / strives for zero, probably in terms of warranty.

It is best to submit for inspection by the importer.

From there, we get smarter.

Quote from HARONN

Thanks for the comments!

Right....

It is not so much considered for all sorts of reasons.

As mentioned above, this is really a last resort and not convenient for me.

My question is whether there is a situation to install speakers Other internal, will cost as much as it costs

The reason this is not possible is that the speakers used are tiny, and are usually manufactured for the specific model.

Beyond that, all That you could achieve (assuming it would fit in terms of volume and voltage requirements) would give you a very similar performance.

You can get something like this, or a similar soundbar that can be put on the screen from above: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dYtOI4c

Quote of ClassMulder

You can get something like this, or a similar soundbar that can be put on the screen from above: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dYtOI4c

Thank you very much, this already sounds like a normal and relatively small solution.

Do you have a recommended link to one of the stores in the country? (Which can be put on the screen above)

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site