Computer Audio Editing Video 5K Step White Half Abroad - Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Computer Editing Video Video 5K Step White Half Abroad

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

Up to 5 - without C.M. priority for as little as possible. Expenses are expected later

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Audio Editing Creating and producing music - heavy plugins, working in lots of layers.

Easy ~ Medium video editing without (maybe in the future)

Editing a three-dimensional XNUMXD aftermath - heavy, not terrible. A matter of rendering time, we will survive.

Medium minus gaming

3. Do you need peripheral equipment (eg keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

-

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

Graphics Card.  Will be dealt with later - when the new series arrives I will snatch some used 1080ti. Max I will compromise on something temporary.

HDD. I will try to survive with 1T In addition to the NAS my 3T volume and if I do not manage then I will purchase a future HDD 2T

5. How important is silent computer operation?

It is very important

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

No matter the size. White staple - let it be LED and the most beautiful in the world Walla it brings a great muse!

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

-

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

TMS or StartPc and I plan to order parts from abroad (NeweGG & Amazon) things that are not in the country in white

+ Considering a descent to Eilat if there will be a component whose cost will justify the trip but because it required assembly for dance parts then probably not. 

9. When is the computer purchase planned (it is highly desirable to request a specification shortly before buying)?

During the next month - in the same second that the parts arrive from abroad

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire)?

-

11. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon?

-

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

71WPGXQLcLL._AC_AA152_.jpg

TMS processor costs 788 NIS - almost locked, undecided to upgrade a bit

Ryzen 5 3600 Tray

611RuSNXh9L._AC_AA152_.jpg

Cooling - Cost 220 NIS - Finally locked

ARCTIC Freezer 34 Esports Duo WHITE: WHITE

716bXy24ebL._AC_AA152_.jpg

Board - NeweGG cost 746 NIS - Strongly struggling if it's right for his invitation 'Dance

ASRock STEEL LEGEND

AC25717.jpg

Memory - Cost 700 NIS - Finally locked

G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (For Ryzen) Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) c16 3600H'z

YV5LYMF7r6-74x74.jpg

TMS drive cost 686 NIS - Almost final (still thinking of upgrading for another 300 NIS 970 EVO Plus)

XPG SX8200pro 1T m.2

61d-WlzxykL._AC_AA152_.jpg

TMS package costs 820 NIS - definitely final

Corsair Crystal 570X ATX Mid-Tower Case White

8nvkzdMdDK-74x74.png

Cooling for a TMS case costs 240 NIS - definitely final

Corsair iCUE SP120 PRO x3 pack

61cINujKOJL._AC_AA152_.jpg

StartPc power supply cost 459 NIS - finally locked

ANTEC 750W EA750G PRO 80+ GOLD Modular WHITE

Total cost: 4659 NIS

Edited By furyanaor
Link to content

No opinion on the individual? About purchasing a dance ?? Compliance with the requirements? Recommendations for upgrading,? is nothing ??!!@

At least an opinion on the board and Before I order dance. Yesterday I ordered the cooling from Amazon should arrive at the end of the month so there is some time ..

Edited By furyanaor
Link to content

It is very difficult to advise you when the main consideration is the cosmetics of the parts, it is clear that for the price you do not get with such a specification.

For the needs you described I would not go down from a processor with 8 cores, usually there is no problem to put it in a budget of 5k.

Link to content

Not getting value for money,?

Apart from the case and the cooling to the case, I do not recognize any unnecessary gap here at all. Suppose we were to save another 500 shekels, what do you offer to do with them? CPU upgrade ?? For which model? Would you switch to Intel?

The board and the memories by the way are not just a pretty face, these are the models with the best optimization available for the Reisen 5 at this price level by a margin over the competition. As far as memories and board can affect .. the ssd is also just a bit behind the evo plus and I am still seriously considering upgrading .. were you there for another 300 shekels?

Link to content

Just to clear your ear, there was a guy here who ordered a specification with super expensive CL14 memory and cooling for NIS 500 and a package for NIS 700 with 3600 and he received ~ 3600 ~ at cinebench20, I with From AliExpress at NIS 50 and memory from oloy's Amazon with RGB (which I did not need but was on sale at ~ 230 NIS for 16 GB) reaches 3560 with the same processor.

• Spending money on refrigeration / case is throwing money in the trash if what you are looking for is performance.
  • And buying the most precious memory is of course also throwing money in the trash that with At half price you get 95% of the performance and at a difference you can upgrade a significant component like the CPU.
  • לקנות Expensive for performance is again throwing money in the bin especially for a poor processor like the 3600 which even an antique B350 board can handle excellently.

There are many audio programs that prefer frequency over cores and these programs Better yet, if you say what software you intend to use we can help more.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

We'll meet your computer and his in a round after my bunch 😊

You may be right about the CPU but

Now I am just sitting on an option for NVMe4.0 

Check out alternatives to To lift performance

Because salvation will probably not come to me from the processor

So at least enjoy everything around because I do not see here On the horizon ...

Anyway:

FL-Studio with a variety of plugins and endless libraries

Primeieer cc

AfterEffect

This Maxon Cinima4D With octane engine 

Link to content

First I should clarify the importance of cosmetics in the above case to explain the ear ... 

So, this computer is designed for a home studio where passers-by are often hosted,

Some stay with us and pay some money for work and some move on to another place.

It is true that professionalism dictates the tone, but the overall visibility of the place contributes quite a bit

The atmosphere and impression created so that it is definitely a factor, so an impressive case with a bit

They will raise money here and donate a lot in the hope that they will even return the investment at the first opportunity.

That is, even if you have to invent another thousand for the staff to meet this requirement - it is definitely economical.

Regarding performance - Right now there are intel i5-6500 With 16Gb And a GTX970 card

This stap Copes overall nicely With day-to-day work But minus limits in loads:

In audio production sometimes He fails to play smoothly Specific sections in crowded projects

sometimes Sputtering in the running of the video During editing when there are layers

And renders of Or after Take quite a bit of time.

In conclusion - to his credit he is almost there but Walla is not enough.

in brief: Take the opportunity to rotate and sell the above computer while it is still worth something ..

The design is for an intermediate + computer and I really want to believe that the Ryzen 5 3600 will provide an answer but I have a doubt.

Yes I was thinking of pushing for a Ryzen 7 but the difference comes down to virtual cores and that is not what my software is looking for.

On the other hand, I do not see a justified stap of Gets me on a budget along with all the requirements even if I add a thousand.

Link to content

It is your full right to decide that cosmetics are important to you. There is no problem with that. I simply have no professional way to assess how much it is really worth financially.

Question regarding audio, do you think there is a chance that you will want to use a sound card with a thunderbolt connection?

Quote of furyanaor

I was thinking of pushing for a Ryzen 7 but the difference comes down to virtual cores and that's not what my software is looking for.

I do not know where this information comes from but it is just wrong. There is nothing virtual in the other two cores of the 3700x / 3800x and with a little effort it was possible to put in the budget even 3900x with 12 real physical cores.

Edited By etal
Link to content

I meant the difference comes down to cores and virtualization

While the software is looking for single-core and frequency and here the difference comes out completely negligible

What is also always reserved is the possibility of oc for bridging the gap

Although a few more percent will not really make a difference ..

In terms of budget I see a bus to reach 3700 x but still do not stand in front of my eyes the side to it.

Thunderbolt - no. Unexpectedly, there will be a FocusRate Scarlett card in a Joasby 3 connection so even if you really try to hold on to the horns of the altar there is still no justification for Intel

Which I also closed on The MP600 1t is PCIe4.0 based which also justifies the b550 architecture

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside