Price AMD Series 3000 Processors - Consumer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Price of AMD Series 3000 processors

smootskin

As one with a very low budget I am waiting for the 4000 series of To purchase the 3300X at a lower price than it is today,

Although even now it is not particularly expensive (around 600 NIS).

Is a price drop expected for the 3000 series and why wait or not?

Edited By smootskin
Link to content

Quote of smootskin

As one with a very low budget I am waiting for the 4000 series of AMD To purchase the 3300X at a lower price than it is today,

Prices always go down, there is no arguing about that. The question of whether you need a computer now is regulation now. If you wait a bit there will be a better price but also a series will come out Better, then also ask the back when the prices went down etc ... if you need a regulation, even if it goes down by 10% which is a lot, it's a total of 60 shekels (not underestimating). When buying a new computer it is not such a big gap.

Resume

Link to content

Quote of smootskin

As one with a very low budget I am waiting for the 4000 series of AMD To purchase the 3300X at a lower price than it is today,

I guess there are people who bought the 3300X to upgrade for .. suggest you consider buying 2 right away.

Link to content

It does not seem to me that prices have fallen in the near future

In my opinion the prices of the new processors will be higher than we are used to

Until Intel releases something that will compete with them in price as well

It will take time because of the difficulties of production

Edited By aviv00
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site