Will we return to recommend Intel tomorrow? Processors, Motherboards and Memories - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Will we return to recommend Intel tomorrow?

So in the last few months (and in fact since Pascal) we have rightly been recommending an established platform Because the performance in close games and the performance in almost everything else is better and also the difference in games usually does not justify the difference in price that could go to the video card and thus contribute to more performance, but will tomorrow due to crashing the performance ceiling of the 2080 TI (probably) Stretch your legs and open a serious gap on AMD?
Today you can see that the I5 10600K, the I7 10700K and the I9 10900K give more or less the same performance when you speed them up, will tomorrow the I9 finally be able to justify its price?
Is from tomorrow Will there be a recommendation only until the 3600 and from there we will jump to Intel?
I was just wondering what you think and what are your predictions on the subject.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

tomorrow Will be announced Quite powerful products, which do not exactly fit with many recommendations of average gaming computers at costs of 3000-6000 shekels. They will sit down עם Prices of those average gaming computers, and more.

Are performance tests with 10900K alongside those with 3900XT something that interests people at a serious enough level? I wonder if to devote enough time to this already in the first review.

Link to content

First of all it will probably only be relevant for FHD, until now with the 2080 TI the differences were between the 10600K 10700K 10900K and the differences are a bit bigger but still quite small compared to AMD, but today new Nodia cards are coming out that will probably be significantly stronger than the 2080 TI and could cause a significant gap More among the various processors of And To AMD.
Again, only at lower resolutions and only with the more powerful cards than the 2080 TI.

Link to content

I do not think that justifies the price difference

Because most gamers go for 144HZ or 60HZ screens 

And both are able to withstand these rhythms

So the best value is the best right now

There may be competition and it may be possible to recalculate

Compete like cheap motherboards with XMP

Reaching higher speeds like 240HZ requires double and more investment

This is another segment where money does not matter so much

Link to content

Maybe the cards are more powerful but not at a level that will affect the CPU dramatically. It's mostly extra RT capabilities around them that will be performed faster.

I highly doubt if the gap that exists today between say 3600X and 10600K will change noticeably even if you use 3090

Link to content

In two weeks we will know, in any case from what has been published the improvement in normal rasterization performance of the 3080 is higher than the 2080 TI in the 50% range.

Here in the video there are parts that are parallel between the two.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

According to the direction of the UNREAL 5 engine in the demo of the Sony PS5, the next generation of game engines will be based a lot on streams of shiders in 4-8K directly from the drive .

In my opinion CPU-based gaming computers Having PCI 4.0 support will allow the next generation of Capable of reading / writing at 7000 MB / s.

I see here a serious limitation in established gaming computers . My opinion on the matter that if Will not soon support PCI 4.0 they will become irrelevant.

Even if Intel manages to give more FPS than It will not change much anymore because the next generation of game engines will work on streaming shiders directly from.

I know XBOX fans will not like what I write, but ... not just Sony chose Super faster than hardware equals 12 TFLOPS of the The new.

One last thing, from what I understand from the developer forum of , There is talk of almost 8% improvement in favor of PCI 4.0 performance on 30X0 amp cards.

Please note, this is just a rumor!

Edited By urib
Link to content

Quote of urib

According to the direction of the UNREAL 5 engine in the demo of the Sony PS5, the next generation of game engines will be based a lot on streams of shiders in 4-8K directly from the drive SSD.

In my opinion CPU-based gaming computers AMD Having PCI 4.0 support will allow the next generation of SSD Capable of reading / writing at 7000 MB / s.

I see here a serious limitation in established gaming computers Intel. My opinion on the matter that if Intel Will not soon support PCI 4.0 they will become irrelevant.

Even if Intel manages to give more FPS thanAMD It will not change much anymore because the next generation of game engines will work on streaming shiders directly fromSSD.

I know XBOX fans will not like what I write, but ... not just Sony choseSSD Super faster than hardware equals 12 TFLOPS of theXbox The new.

One last thing, from what I understand from the developer forum of NVIDIA, There is talk of almost 8% improvement in favor Performence In PCI 4.0 on 30X0 amp cards.

Please note, this is just a rumor!

Yes you are right about PCI-E 4, we may not need a very powerful processor at all for the new cards with they transfer most of their calculations straight to a video card.

I know Intel has support for pci-e 4 that they will probably develop in the next generation of their processors, and besides these SSDs are very expensive so far and in the near future they are irrelevant to most people.

In my opinion AMD has an advantage with the support of the PCI-E 4 and in general it is easier to upgrade them, not like Every 2 generations stop going backwards.

Link to content

Quote of AJ

I know Intel has support for pci-e 4 that they will probably develop in the next generation of their processors, and besides these SSDs are very expensive so far and in the near future they are irrelevant to most people.

what? No they are not, you can buy Tara in the range of 500-600 shekels already.
Yes it will not be the fastest possible but it is definitely significantly faster than sata SSD

Link to content

A fast SSD will not be a replacement for a fast CPU. To achieve reasonable RT capabilities both are needed along with a formidable GPU.

The weight of fast PCIE4 data retrieval is lower than the importance of speed High and efficient.

Especially in the PC market to invest in Should come in addition to investing in CPU, not in place. 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside

new on the site