Please allow opinions on this specification - Page 2 - Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Please allow an opinion on this specification

Quote of Kirill-TMS

There is no North branch

There is a collection from the customer's home in case of a malfunction at a cost of NIS 45

Kirill, I'm also just buying a computer.

Unfortunately paying 90 every time round trip for shipping is a lot so I will probably buy from Ivory.

You may want to consider scattering more collection points around the country (I do not know what the cost of this is for you).

If you were selling in the city where I live I would definitely consider buying from you.

Link to content

Quote by law89

Kirill, I'm also just buying a computer.

Unfortunately paying 90 every time round trip for shipping is a lot so I will probably buy from Ivory.

You may want to consider scattering more collection points around the country (I do not know what the cost of this is for you).

If you were selling in the city where I live I would definitely consider buying from you.

45 not 90. Payment only for free return shipping collection

Link to content

Hey,

The budget is too high and there is no need to utilize it all in any way, a pity for especially expensive money during the corona.

The specifications sent to you are also just not good, I have no patience to detail most of the problems.

I offer you specifications from startPC, an excellent store with professional people ...

It is also possible from other good stores like KSP or TMS but honestly my service experience was not good with them.

Ivory are best with no question at all, but the price gap is exaggerated.

Processor: 817 NIS - * New * - SIX i5 10400 2.9Ghz-4.3Ghz S1200 Tray
Motherboard: 295 ₪ - * NEW * - H410M H
Memory: 209 NIS - Corsair Vengeance LPX 8G 3000Mhz CL16 Black
Hard disk: 272 ₪ - * * - A-Data 500G SWORDFISH PCIE M.2 Read 1800MB / s Write 1200MB / s 5 Years
Power supply: 139 NIS - * new * - BP450P 450W 3 Year Warranty
Case: 167 ₪ - VSK-4000B-U3 USB3
Software: 488 ₪ - OEM - Support through Microsoft 09-7625400

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 2387 
For credit: up to 12 payments 2434 ₪ or 36 payments 2482 ₪

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site