RTX 3000 prices in the country, do the importers steal us with the prices? - Page 3 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

RTX 3000 prices in the country, do the importers steal us with the prices?

--Shadow--

Quote of VGFreak

3070 should cost in the country $ 499 * 1.17 * 3.4 ~ 2000 NIS

Because products below $ 500 should not have customs.

The thing is, let's first see that there are at all stocks of these tickets for sale, because experience shows that a shortage is expected.

In any case - a purchase from Amazon, even with shipping costs, will be better than a purchase in a store in Israel.

On a personal import video card there is only VAT in each amount.

Link to content

Quote of zumara

I personally am going to wait for prices to stabilize, the dollar and the euro to fall and still make a buck on us.

Max we order from Amazon.

My GTX1070 has been carrying like a big one for almost 4 and a half years, the most affordable card I bought for 2300 NIS.

1070 Super affordable in the long run.

I have mine for close to 4 years and still carry everything as big as 1080p, almost all games allow me to run everything in maximum settings.

Link to content

Pascal also brought a jump similar to the jump we see now with the amp, also the name of the 1070 was similar to the 980 TI so it makes a lot of sense that it would have paid off.
Turing was a strange generation that came to show new technologies and did not bring any line in the processing power so now people are excited that compared to Turing it is a crazy improvement.

Link to content

Friends, what are you talking about? Have you ever seen in the last few years a Nudia card that actually sold on its MSRP at launch? Or even a year later?

To date the 2070SUPER launched at a $ 500 MSRP has not sold for less than $ 530. Nowhere.

I bought 2070SUPER of Gigabyte on the launch day in Israel for 2560 NIS.

A quick check shows that the card was launched on Amazon for $ 550, we will add $ 25 shipping because I am not approaching the new egg [horror service] and we have reached 2260 NIS.

NIS 300 for a 4-year warranty in Israel instead of breaking your head with Global Gigabyte ... not bad at all.

Estimates that the gap will only be a little bigger than this in this case ...

Besides, good luck with the Doglog 3080 launch from Amazon / Egg

Link to content

Quote of danielzy

Friends, what are you talking about? Have you ever seen in the last few years a Nudia card that actually sold on its MSRP at launch? Or even a year later?

To date the 2070SUPER launched at a $ 500 MSRP has not sold for less than $ 530. Nowhere.

A quick check shows that the card was launched on Amazon for $ 550, we will add $ 25 shipping because I am not approaching the new egg [horror service] and we have reached 2260 NIS.

NIS 300 for a 4-year warranty in Israel instead of breaking your head with Global Gigabyte ... not bad at all.

MSRP will only be received from For the FE model, all other partnerships charge more AFTERMARKET + .

I wonder how the performance of this series will be with The FE, because the airflow configuration fits me bull to the chassis.

Link to content

Quote of danielzy

image.png.ebb1f042d489aefc04ba2a53ff2114f0.png
The 1060 came out on July 19th, its MSRP was $ 250 and its price in the country at the time I ordered was in the 1500 range.
I had such a bad experience with warranty services in the country that the value I give for the warranty is less than 10% of the product value so as long as the difference from Amazon is greater I see no reason not to order from Amazon and mainly because in the first 30 days Amazon's service is better than 90% of stores in the country. My.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Plonter published the first 3000 series prices on their website.

Prices start at NIS 3,800 and go up north.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Twq8mIaeqBQnmQMt8OPFUxPAQ2ryQoo6OxuiHdFf6Gk/edit#gid=0

Just to figure out what the costs are supposed to be (roughly) through Amazon (to 3080) I took as an example a card 2080 SUPER which costs $ 750.

Up to the house including all taxes, $ 950 which is in conversion 3,200 NIS.

In other words, this is a gap of almost 20%.

With all due respect to stores in the country and all their logistical matters and the costs they have (mine as a consumer are less interesting), 20% is too big a gap.

Link to content

Quote of VGFreak

3070 should cost in the country $ 499 * 1.17 * 3.4 ~ 2000 NIS

Because products below $ 500 should not have customs.

The thing is, let's first see that there are at all stocks of these tickets for sale, because experience shows that a shortage is expected.

In any case - a purchase from Amazon, even with shipping costs, will be better than a purchase in a store in Israel.

For years, there has been no customs duty on sweeping computer hardware products in Israel, regardless of their cost.

The prices in Israel of a video card are not the MSRP price of a foreign country, with a direct doubling in dollars and VAT. Unfortunately, the Israeli market is small,

This is because the prices that importers get are not equivalent to the prices that huge marketers in the US get for example like Amazon for example.

They buy at a price that is one hand behind, ie 15-20% more expensive. This price is then rolled over to stores in the country, which also need to make a profit

A few crumbs in turn, and thus in Israel a situation is created, that the typical market price for video cards, is usually around the order of magnitude of the MSRP price

The dollar is double 5 shekels. This means that a ticket that costs around $ 500 is sold in Israel for around NIS 2500.

This is not the case with common types of computer hardware, as it arrives in large quantities in Israel, and therefore the price in Israel is closer to the price abroad.

Plus VAT. Like for example . A topic that comes in a national import of essays. In every computer - they too are gaming and even if they are not

Gaming, you have to . The ratio is an "order of magnitude" ratio of 1 per century: 

For every hundred Entering the gates of the land, barely one video card will arrive. Probably even less.

And this gap that allows for a competitive price (in Israel) for hard drives compared to overseas prices (the volume of imports supports this),

While the volume of imports of No.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

It is not clear how such illusory prices can be "protected".

The importer has arrangements with manufacturers that he buys in bulk and therefore he buys the product at a cheaper price than we as a consumer buy from Amazon.

In addition, its shipping is cheaper because it is seaworthy and it is a very large commodity.

We both pay the same taxes and caps.

If it is still cheaper for me to import on my own than to buy from an importer which is the whole essence of his profession, what do I need it for?

Link to content

Some repairs,

The Israeli importer does not necessarily buy cheaper than the price of Amazon to the consumer, and as such, not much cheaper. Sometimes to only 10% below an order of magnitude.

Second, goods of the "video card" type are not imported by sea, but by air.

This is because the weight and volume of this commodity is relatively low, and its value in high money terms (video card is an expensive product) which in turn cuts 

Because the cost of air delivery per unit of product (in terms of percentage) is very low to negligible.

Also for speed in an area that is evolving as fast as screen accelerator hardware, there is a meaning of risk. It is impossible to wait for the product for 2-3 months

While at this time its price may collapse by half, during new launches. That is why video cards are only brought by air. also And motherboards,

is also and also . You could say that the only thing that is brought in by sea shipping, is power supplies, and mechanical hard disks.

Only they hold the features:

A relatively heavy product. And a product in which the technological open pace is appallingly slow. There is no danger in waiting for a power supply 2-3 months to travel in the sea,

And there was no generation of new power suppliers at that time who could crush its value in half. In addition, the large weight of these products justifies savings in discounted shipping by sea.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site