New 27 "Screen for next decade (currently with Dell U2312HM 23 for almost a decade) - Page 2 - Computer Monitors - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New 27 "screen for next decade (currently with Dell U2312HM 23 for almost a decade)

Fortunes

Quote of Milford Cubicle

Are you a "professional gamer"? You wrote "play sometimes" ...

With all due respect "normal" people do not really need 144Hz, it is for those who know he wants it.

Anyone who does not know he wants it - probably does not need it either.

About 4k Or not, keep in mind that4k On a 27 "screen gives you a non-ideal PPI - you will probably use zoom regularly, so you will miss the point anyway.

I recently bought theDell P2720DC (2K resolution) and I am very pleased with it.

If you insist on 4k So there is the U2720Q but in my opinion it is unnecessary.

I was locked on theYou gave me a point to think about.

Link to content

I'm in a similar dilemma, about the U2719DC and P2720DC.

The U-series is of better quality, comes out calibrated from the factory, and supports charging up to 97W through the-C.

The P series does not fall short of it, the screen has exactly the same capabilities, and the support is up to about 60W through the-C.

My goal is, among other things, to be a friend Pro through this single connection that will also charge your computer.

I will probably at the end always connect a power cable to a computer (habits), so maybe the power is not really critical, and the question is whether the difference of about 400-500 NIS is worth the higher series.

screen I sculpted because I sit relatively close to the screen anyway, and I have no need for gaming or editing Or something like that.

Link to content

Quote of shai82

In terms of net quality, no screen is better 4k With zoom than 2K without?

Not really, on a Mac for example this means that the image is processed before it is sent to the screen, which degrades the quality and leads to additional drawbacks:

Look here:

https://bjango.com/articles/macexternaldisplays/

"macOS will render the entire screen to a virtual canvas, then bitmap scale it up or down to the desired size. The result is blurry pixels, higher memory usage, more work for the GPU to do, and shorter battery life for laptops. You want to use the "default for this display" setting, if you can. It's better quality, faster, and gives longer battery life "

Link to content

• 2 months later ...
Quote of shai82

If I can get the screen 4k At the same price as the 2K? Still better to go for the 2K?

Talking about the models:

Dell U2721DE

Dell U2720Q

Dell U2720Q - Screen supporter . Designed for content creators thanks to Adobe's extensive support .

Dell U2721DE - Affordable 2K Office Screen.

What are your uses for the screen? Note that these agree with a low refresh rate. Less for games where there is a high refresh rate for a smooth feeling.

In terms of which of the screens you mentioned is of course the screen.

If you are interested in a 2K 27 "screen for the price There is this:

Lenovo L27Q-30

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

Dell U2720Q - Screen 4k supporter HDR. Designed for content creators thanks to Adobe's extensive support RGB.

Dell U2721DE - Affordable 2K Office Screen.

What are your uses for the screen? Note that these agree with a low refresh rate. Less for games where there is a high refresh rate for a smooth feeling.

In terms of which of the screens you mentioned is of course the screen4k.

If you are interested in a 2K 27 "screen for the price operation There is this:

Lenovo L27Q-30

Not intended for gaming, general use.

I remain loyal to.

So this is either the 2K model or the With an increase to 125-150%.

Link to content

I also decided to move from screen 23 to at least screen 27. I saw that there is a big discount on the following screens designed for gaming:

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=103658

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=103696

How are they for someone who is not interested in gaming? (I have never heard of this company in my life).

Is it possible to find 28-inch or more screens in the region of NIS 700?

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site