Rise of Lenovo Computers with AMD Processors - Consumer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Rise of Lenovo computers with AMD processors

Haim Binshtein

In the near future I want to make a purchase of a computer for studies, now after research and observations I was really excited about the growing competition between And INTEL and laptops with processors Surprising in performance and battery and finally coming to computers with normal specifications..now I know that in Israel they worship Intel because of the factories and stigmas, I have no problem with that but is it expected that these laptops will arrive in the country? A month or two ago, some more and in Israel it seems that the matter is stuck and I have no idea where you can ask / find out about the issue

Link to content

Consider bringing yourself from abroad.

I bought a laptop from For studies because I knew they offered international warranty, and really when it broke down a technician came to my house.

I had to transfer the warranty from the US to Israel through Dell's website, and Yael Solutions honored the warranty.

See if there is anything similar with \ Any other company that offers a computer with specifications that speaks to you.

Link to content

Who are the importers? When I asked Big in the country did not know to answer me what future models are expected to arrive with them (very strange, considering that it is huge orders and not from today to tomorrow) and in fact did not help me at all.

I know Lenovo belongs to IBM can they help with that?

Which is strange that all the laptops in my price range except Lenovo and Asus come with Weak (usually around 40 Wh vs. 53-57)

Link to content

• 4 weeks later ...

If you bring , Note that you're going for the "4" generation Reisen (it's not really a fourth generation, but make sure the model starts with the beginning 4). If you manage to get some ideapad with 4800u - you won. This laptop was so successful for its price that Lenovo (probably a pressure from Intel) stopped producing them in a version of . They were cheaper, faster and with my life Amazing.

Link to content

The truth is that the IdeaPad 5 with the Reisen processor really would have looked too good to be true and indeed it has simply disappeared from the web and there is no online store that can be purchased from it. Really sad.

I saw the Amazon Legion 5 in the version including 10 Affordable. Including shipping and taxes $ 1295 which is about 4400 shekels. I could not find a version without That might save a few hundred but still in relation to what can be found in the country it seems to me a lucrative deal. I will join a link and would love if anyone would look to check if I just missed something that makes it the least lucrative.

Link

Link to content

Quote of WereBunny

The truth is that the IdeaPad 5 with the Reisen processor really would have looked too good to be true and indeed it has simply disappeared from the web and there is no online store that can be purchased from it. Really sad.

I saw the Amazon Legion 5 in the version AMD including Windows 10 Affordable. Including shipping and taxes $ 1295 which is about 4400 shekels. I could not find a version without Windows That might save a few hundred but still in relation to what can be found in the country it seems to me a lucrative deal. I will join a link and would love if anyone would look to check if I just missed something that makes it the least lucrative.

Link

I'm also thinking of ordering the exact same laptop, the problem I could not figure out if they have a national warranty

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside