There is something new change Windows 10 Pro version 2004 - About Outlook 2013 - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Something new has changed in Windows 10 Pro version 2004 - regarding Outlook 2013 mail

m53242

Peace

I have 10 Pro Language Hebrew Version 2004. I made a login password 10
and I have Pro Language Hebrew. I made full updates and also Full updates.
I open Outlook 2013 and suddenly a small window opens asking for a password, and write "Enter your username and password
For the next server. "I entered a password and marked down in a small square" Save this password in your password list "
And it works without problems. That I'm turning off a computer. After 10 minutes or more I turn on a stationary computer.
I open Outlook 2013 and suddenly a small window opens again asking to enter a password. It happens to me twice asking for a password.
I was trying to figure out where the problem was with Outlook 2013. I tried to turn off a login password 10
And I restarted a computer. and- 10 rises straight to the desktop.
I open Outlook 2013 and suddenly do not ask me to enter a password. And automatic straight
Receives emails and also sends emails. Proper Outlook. And Outlook password is kept and working and working properly.

I also did a computer shutdown and computer shutdown and opens Outlook and no small window opens asking me to enter a password

And it works and works fine.

I wanted to know if it's true that this is not a malfunction. Question, Is the 2004 version new
Apparently Microsoft made a change in About Password Login
It does Protection also Outlook that always asks me to enter an Outlook password.

Is it true that it's not a glitch and it's ok in the 2004 version, and it's the same thing for everyone in the world doing like that?

Anyone know this phenomenon?

Do you continue to work as usual with a password login And Outlook always asks me to enter a password and manually register an Outlook password always. Right?

Thanks for the helpers

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside