Stationary for games, already has rtx 3080. Remains 5000 NIS for the rest of the specifications. - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Stationary for games, already has rtx 3080. Remains 5000 NIS for the rest of the specifications.

nitzanj

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary? 

The budget is about 8000 NIS, 3100 of which went on a video card, almost 5000 remains. You can go a little further if there is justification.

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

100% games. 1440P 144hz screen, apparently Or at the very least compatible (screen not yet purchased, will be ordered in the coming days).

3. Do you need peripheral equipment (eg keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

As stated, the 3080 above.

5. How important is silent computer operation?

Not really important.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

A large computer that will be comfortable to build and cool. Case with window, should . Not an exaggeration, but should.

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

with no , Without assembly

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Love the tangle but if there is a reason to buy elsewhere there is no problem.

9. When is the computer purchase planned (it is highly desirable to request a specification shortly before buying)?

Once the specifications are closed I order, in the coming days.

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire)?

No.

11. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon?

If it is possible that in another 3-4 years we will update the GPU and add a little And the computer will hold for another two years, say - a spin.

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

No need for much storage, prefer one terabyte SSD than less than that and complete with a mechanical drive. The power should be 750 if you follow the recommendations of

Not planned OC but another year or two may be that the guy decides it interests him. I would love to see alternatives in case you go with something with an open product and a board accordingly (or alternatively, if you give it up, what do you gain instead on the same budget?).

Starting specification as a starting point from a tangle:

CPU Intel i5-10600KF
MOBO - TUF-GAMING--PLUS-WIFI] [b] TUF-GAMING--PLUS-WIFI
RAM - CMK16GX4M2B3200C16][b]CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Corsair - 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 - Black - Vengeance® LPX Series
CASE - Coolermaster - MasterBox Lite 5 With Remote - Front 3x120mm RGB / Rear 1x120mm Black
PSU - - 750W 80 PLUS® Gold RMx Series ™ RM750x V2 - Black - Fully Modular PSU
CPU COOLER - NH-U12S-CHROMAX-BLACK 120mm CPU Cooler
SSD  - 1024GB (1TB) 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe

It costs about 4600 NIS. I would love to hear what is wrong with the parts, what is missing, what is unbalanced, etc. 

Thank you!

Edited By nitzanj
Link to content

Anyway I would go for the i710700

Any model.

It has 2 more cores, plus a small processor without .

Plus 500 NIS processor with open multiplier.

It's true that 6 cores is enough in general and there are games that i5 with Will overtake i7 without , In this budget it is requested in my opinion.

For example BF multi games take advantage of all the cores.

You can save a bit and go for Raisen, net for games is in a few percent after processor parallel.

Edited By none77
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

The specs look excellent.
And congratulations on buying the video card, really one of the lucky ones.
And just curious Where did you buy the video card? newegg?

I was able to order From Amazon Germany but Until I saw 'sent' in the mail I was not calm that it was really happening.

There are rumors here and there and there is a situation that it will be canceled and then all the purchase here will be rejected. Shipped on Monday.

Link to content

Quote of Azam

As someone with the same usage and budget, you would recommend waiting for October / November forZen 3 If the purchase is not urgent?

Both in terms of processor and in terms of video card, the right time to purchase is when the goods are on the shelves with no supply issues and it is better if there is competition in the market.

So even a video card is better to buy after AMD launches their products, even if you are locked in at 200% on .  

1+ for 10700KF, maybe you can look for a less expensive board if the budget is not flexible 

Link to content

Yes this is not an ideal time to buy a computer, two to three months ahead will be easier. But I have a relatively dense dead line. On the other hand, if the 3080 at the end is somehow canceled, I will also wait ...

How much should you invest in a processor? From the few tests I have seen it is a few percent at best and really this computer will do nothing but play games.

If I go for the i7 it will be without OC and then it is really possible to save a bit on the board. Is it worth compromising on the chipset? Get off the If there will be no oc? The most critical thing for me is reliability, and after that and features that will give some quiet years ahead.

Link to content

You are buying a computer now and now more important than the future.

In my opinion now i5-10600k processor with OC is better than i7 without OC.

Looking to the future, I estimate that the heavy games that will come later will be able to enjoy more of the additional cores of the i7.

I do not suggest giving up the Z and OC capability but checking if there is a board that costs less than 1000 NIS that can give you the value you are looking for and thus maybe save a little so you can purchase an i7K processor or just increase the budget.

But if you are looking to play at 120 Hz +, then a processor in OC seems to me necessary. 

Just the proportions feel weird to me (also the volume of memory but it is less substantial)

Link to content

Quote of yoavke

You are buying a computer now and now more important than the future.

In my opinion now i5-10600k processor with OC is better than i7 without OC.

Looking to the future, I estimate that the heavy games that will come later will be able to enjoy more of the additional cores of the i7.

I do not suggest giving up the Z and OC capability but checking if there is a board that costs less than 1000 NIS that can give you the value you are looking for and thus maybe save a little so you can purchase an i7K processor or just increase the budget.

But if you are looking to play at 120 Hz +, then a processor in OC seems to me necessary. 

Just the proportions feel weird to me (also the volume of memory but it is less substantial)

The specs are not completely balanced because of the 3080, also in my opinion - the card that should be here in terms of budget is 3070. But the bar mitzvah is already next week.

It's clear to me that if I do not do this now with the 3080 I will wait at least two months - and probably longer - until I build a computer with the 3070.

And on the other hand, the 3080 steals a little more from the budget than was initially allocated for a video card and also requires a more serious provider ... because on the one hand I want to save, on the other hand I do not want to save where it really is not worthwhile. 

Memory - 16 GB is almost always enough, and compared to other things it is very easy to upgrade another year or two if a bottleneck is felt. Also in terms of speed I went for something basic because from everything I read and experienced for myself there is no justification to spend hundreds of shekels on Fast (at least not with Intel).

As for the case, I'm not really complete - it feels a bit cheap to me, but it looks good enough and should be enough for uses.

The CPU is the main question for me. I will try to see if I can take an i7 (not a K) and save some on the board and maybe stay more or less on budget. OC it's a nice addition but it's less significant and I will not be around to help all the time, so I will not get into the matter soon anyway. It seems that it is possible to give up completely and that is it.

And with all that, there's still a good chance the card will not actually arrive (some people have reported cancellations, some people have received messages on the site that there was an error in delivery date, and some people have explicitly told them the card has already been sent to them. Does not come then probably we will already wait until the 3070, and the next generation of And everything will be completely different ... and the child will wait patiently.

Link to content

i7 is not rushed worse than i5 is rushed and if you take a cheaper board (not Z) the speed of memory is also artificially limited by Which will lower the performance further.
If you want to take 8 cores to be sure you can take the R7 3700X which will give you a bit less performance at the moment, but after the exit of the consoles with the 8 cores of There may be a reversal due to optimization.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site